Man Rides Bike

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited January 2009 in Pro race
This just in:

An man went for a bicycle ride in Australia yesterday. Looking fit and healthy the man, believed to be an American, was quoted as saying, "I'm feeling fit and healthy and I really enjoyed the ride." He went on to say, "I was a bit nervous at first as I haven't ridden much for a while, mainly just to the store and around to my girlfriend's house."

Further details are sketchy, but it is believed that he may be planning to go out and ride his bike again tomorrow.
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• Johnny G
    Johnny G Posts: 348
    :)

You must be reading Private Eye Steve!
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Frank Knee is 96
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • hot rod
    hot rod Posts: 412
    on the radio sunday morning there was news of a man riding for charity in Australia could it be the same man,no mention if he was an american though :roll:
  • hot rod wrote:
    on the radio sunday morning there was news of a man riding for charity in Australia could it be the same man,no mention if he was an american though :roll:

check if he was riding twice as fast.
  • Seems like the appropriate thread.

Un-plugged Armstrong attacks Down Under

Lance Armstrong (Astana) attacked the peloton on stage 2 of Tour Down Under, showing his talk of taking any opportunity on offer was more than just words. The 37-year-old rider teamed up with Australian youngster Jack Bobridge (UniSA) to shoot away from the peloton on the second lap. The pair pulled out a 10-second margin, before being shut down by the bunch.

This is Cyclingnews's top story.........it looks like we are in for a long, long season of PR atrition.
    Hate? I'd call it terminal boredom.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • yawn, fingers crossed he will try for a win on stage 5
  • rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761

This is Cyclingnews's top story.........it looks like we are in for a long, long season of PR atrition.
    Hate? I'd call it terminal boredom.
    yawn, fingers crossed he will try for a win on stage 5
    ...lol .. I know, how boring ... they should have just made something up .. like ...em ... a doping story maybe ???
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • rockmount wrote:
    ...lol .. I know, how boring ... they should have just made something up .. like ...em ... a doping story maybe ???

No, if they have no news of note, they shouldn't pad out editions with trivia such as this.
    News padding is a waste of people's time.
    Simple point, no agenda.
    Unless somebody just makes something up.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.