Contemplating joining a London club

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• sylvanus
    sylvanus Posts: 1,125
    Yes the Dynamo ride is still 9am at Hampton Court Bridge. All the details here:

http://www.londondynamo.co.uk/faq.html

(Scroll down - lots of text hidden down the page)

Hope you enjoy it. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    Ah Phipsy,

I would try both clubs - decide which one you like best - there will be plenty of variety in standard - with serious hooners as well as more social riders in both clubs. Either way I would join a club as it opens up a whole new world of info, advice and rides to join in and good banter. Infact they both have active club forums which gives you more opportunity to waste taxpayers' time now you are a government employee : :twisted:

As for me I have already pinned my colours to the mast! Maybe see you soon!
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    Keep me posted if you go to the Dynamo ride on Sun Phips, or we can sort it for next week if you think the vino tomorrow night might call your name a little too much! :wink::lol:
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    phips wrote:
    There was a smashing St Emilion staring at me from cupboard this evening. So I thought it best I drink it :)

If tomorrow night is a steady one I will give the Dynamo run a go on Sunday Rich. Text you Sunday morning to leg you know if I'm heading down. Enjoy the rugga!
    Good work - on the vino and the text! Cheers buddy 8)
  • phips wrote:

There was a smashing St Emilion staring at me from cupboard this evening. So I thought it best I drink it :)

I!

judging by the fact that you like wine/alcohol you'd enjoy this in the Kingston Wheelers community :wink:

http://www.kingstonwheelers.com/activit ... #clubnight

8th March 2010,Spain ,Here I come !!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • There was a smashing St Emilion staring at me from cupboard this evening. So I thought it best I drink it :)

Could this be the reason Dynamo never seem to have a coordinated team plan despite having numerous riders in cat 4 races? :lol:
  • felgen
    felgen Posts: 829

Could this be the reason Dynamo never seem to have a coordinated team plan despite having numerous riders in cat 4 races? :lol:

But he hasn't joined Dynamo yet.
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • There was a smashing St Emilion staring at me from cupboard this evening. So I thought it best I drink it :)

It's as good an excuse as any.
    We did try co-ordination at the last Chertsey 4th cats- but 3 identical blue shirts hitting the front seemed to be the proverbial red rag and the pack stuck like superglue (I prefer that explanation to our attack simply not being strong enough).

If you do try the dynamos' 9am; if it's a bit big (and slow) to start, it is likely to split. Don't worry if there are a couple of faster chaps (eg mark d) in the quicker group, as there will be others less fast (like me if I ever make it), and we wait, of course.

Nick
  • Me neither. Work-related, although the forecast had put me off a bit. In the event, the forecast was wrong, of course.
    I'll be aiming for next week however.