White Horse Challenge 2009

juggler
juggler Posts: 262
Entries are open on line - i just signed up....

Comments

• jhop
    jhop Posts: 369
    Can't seem to enter now it says 17th January so will try again tomorrow.
  • toontra
    toontra Posts: 1,160
    juggler wrote:
    Entries are open on line - i just signed up....

How did you enter? As far as I know they use EntryCentral and there's nothing on their site yet.

EDIT Ah, I see they're using everydaycycling.com this year, but it's not open 'till tomorrow.

a serious case of small cogs
  • jhop
    No mention of White Horse entries on Everyday Cycling website yet BUT one of my other sportives of choice the later in the season Circuit of the Cotswolds seems to be coming up very soon.

http://www.everydaycycling.com/
  • juggler
    It's definitely open.... i went via the www.whitehorsechallenge.com website.
  • juggler
    It's definitely open.... i went via the www.whitehorsechallenge.com website.
  • toontra
    toontra Posts: 1,160
    It opened for me at 12 last night. Signed up at 12.01 :D

a serious case of small cogs
  • jhop
    Must have been me!

No problem this morning and now I am safely entered.
  • Maybe they opened the entry as a test for a few minutes yesterday lunchtime, and juggler was lucky enough to try at the same time.

I'm in, plus a few others from our club. The entry was a bit odd, though. I'd registered with Everyday Cycling previously, and took that option to enter, and selected two entries as I was also paying for my mate. But it doesn't ask for the second rider details (it would get mine from my Everyday Cycling registration).

It had better be OK, as I've got the confirmation and they've taken the money ... :?