Sherwood Pines | Routes

thermopyl
thermopyl Posts: 17
edited January 2009 in MTB rides
Just a quick 'NICE ONE' to whoever has drawn the arrows on the wooden posts at Sherwood Pines showing a good singletrack route!

The biro is a little hard to make out and it was a mud-fest but a cracking ride (until i got lost in the dark that is!)

Anyone else have any advice about routes around SP? (not find a local expert please- i have so far picked a mtb fiend who shot off like an arrow and a pr*ck who said he knew the trails and after 10mins around the kid's climbing frames stopped for a fag!)

:o)

Comments

• Sorry to hear you had a bad expirience with a local :roll: I have only started riding there recently, but managed to meet one of these local types on my first outing and have now started riding with them every time i visit - i would get so lost if i was trying to find my own way round all the time!

Unfortunatly, as said it is quite easy to get lost there - best idea i reckon is go explore and plot your route to gps if possible? I'm not sure when they will be opening the Kitchener (sp?) trail fully, so think its just keeping an eye out for the biro atm!

Have a look at this thread - some information and think some one kindly tried to plot the trail from a gps to the bikley website - http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... wood+pines

Hope this may help
    :D