Childrens Team Clothing

Slow Downcp
Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
edited January 2009 in Road beginners
Sorry if this has come up before, I've done a search and come up with little. My kids (12 and 9) have outgrown their Polaris kit and need new stuff for this year. My 9 year old though has said he'd like a trade team kit - the only two I can find are LPR and Illeas at Probikekit. Anyone know where I may be able to get a better choice?
Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos

Comments

• snakehips
    snakehips Posts: 2,272
    I can't think of anywhere that offers a choice but there is kid's kit available at various places.
    I got my niece one of these for Xmas , available in various sizes

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380083310485&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

see also

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bournesports*2007/

they may have some other stuff

also prendas online often have kid's kit, I have had some from there in the past

regards.jpgfrom.jpgsnakehips.jpg
    'Follow Me' the wise man said, but he walked behind!
  • Slow Downcp
    Cheers, but neither have anything at the moment. If I have no joy tonight I'll order the Illeas kits from Probikekit
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Hello Slow Downcp,try a search for www.trikotexpress.de Where it says product search, in the blank window below that type children. There are several kits there. Another one to try is bob-shop.com I 'm sure these are continental sites; my wife purchased the nalini childrens caisse d ' epargne kits for our boys a couple of years and they are good quality. Hope this helps cheers Daccombe.
  • Slow Downcp
    Cheers - I've looked at the sites suggested and whilst there is more choice the current weak exchange rate means prices are a lot higher than Probikekit. I'll order 2 of the Caisse kits from Probikekit and hope they both like them.