What was I doing yesterday?

Tonymufc
Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
edited January 2009 in Campaign
ANSWER. Stood in the Stretford End watching Chelsea get t****d all over the pitch. Quality. Sorry I know its a bike forum, but hey ho.

Comments

• Good wasn't it..........and for all that money injected by the Russian not an awful lot to show for it. I was constantly being told that this was a case of the Prem/ Champs League being sewn up for the forseeable future, eh? What a difference Ashley Cole has made too. I think that JohnTerry may indeed jump ship to Citeh 8)
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • Tonymufc
    Good wasn't it..........and for all that money injected by the Russian not an awful lot to show for it. I was constantly being told that this was a case of the Prem/ Champs League being sewn up for the forseeable future, eh? What a difference Ashley Cole has made too. I think that JohnTerry may indeed jump ship to Citeh 8)

Yep he'd be the best payed player in the championship.
  • spursn17
    spursn17 Posts: 284
    Tonymufc wrote:
    ANSWER. Stood in the Stretford End watching Chelsea get t****d all over the pitch. Quality. Sorry I know its a bike forum, but hey ho.

Could be worse, you could be getting depressed at WHL with us lot :cry:
  • Tonymufc
    spursn17 wrote:
    Tonymufc wrote:

WHL?
  • Amos
    Amos Posts: 438
    White Heart Lane.. I think.
  • spursn17
    Yup, White Hart Lane.
  • Tonymufc
    spursn17 wrote:
    Yup, White Hart Lane.

Sorry pal, blonde moment there. I wouldn't worry too much, Harry is the MAN. They don't call him Houdini for nothing. The man is a LEGEND! And thats coming from a manc. :D
  • spursn17 wrote:
    Tonymufc wrote:

Spursn17, Its purgatory during life supporting Spurs, you are jumping the queue to eternal salvation. Just imagine the suffering of those who commit the Mortal Sin of supporting the Plumstead Scummers. They might as well be worshiping a golden calf, for they shall be excluded from Bill Nicholsons Kingdom and guaranteed the eternal death of hell.

Thats what my Dad told me anyway :lol: .

COYS
  • Scolari Out! It's music to my ears.........it's only five years ago that this bunch of part-timers were 90 days from oblivion. Biggest club in the world? They're not even the 3rd biggest club in London! :P
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • Tonymufc
    Scolari Out! It's music to my ears.........it's only five years ago that this bunch of part-timers were 90 days from oblivion. Biggest club in the world? They're not even the 3rd biggest club in London! :P

Viva John Terry, viva John Terry, could've won the cup, but he f****d it up, viva John Terry.
  • spursn17
    spursn17 wrote:
    Tonymufc wrote:

Spursn17, Its purgatory during life supporting Spurs, you are jumping the queue to eternal salvation. Just imagine the suffering of those who commit the Mortal Sin of supporting the Plumstead Scummers. They might as well be worshiping a golden calf, for they shall be excluded from Bill Nicholsons Kingdom and guaranteed the eternal death of hell.

COYS

:lol::lol:
    I've inflicted this on my offspring as well, seeing their pain while freezing our nuts off in the Park Lane end two weeks ago broke my heart.

Never mind, top 4 next year (we've got to be the biggest optimists in football).

COYS

PS;Chelsea = small club with money.
  • spursn17 wrote:
    spursn17 wrote:
    Tonymufc wrote:

COYS

:lol::lol:
    I've inflicted this on my offspring as well, seeing their pain while freezing our nuts off in the Park Lane end two weeks ago broke my heart.

Never mind, top 4 next year (we've got to be the biggest optimists in football).

COYS

PS;Chelsea = small club with money.

The first person who says yes top four of the Championship gets a smack :cry:
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709

It will be a hard division to get out of. Rather than top 4, you'd be more realistic hoping to get any of the play off places in that division
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • spen666 wrote:

It will be a hard division to get out of. Rather than top 4, you'd be more realistic hoping to get any of the play off places in that division

We arent going down Spen :roll: , we are far too good to be relegated 8) . Just like we were when it happened last time :shock: .
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    spen666 wrote:

We arent going down Spen :roll: , we are far too good to be relegated 8) . Just like we were when it happened last time :shock: .

you'll be a familiar face for us when we go down as well
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666