Riding jacket advice please

stayhigh65
stayhigh65 Posts: 611
edited January 2009 in Women
Morning All

Hope everyone is cool and groovy :)

My girlfriend needs a new riding jacket as my old Alturas Nevis that she was using has died a death :(

What would people recommend?
Wow great ship man. Looks like a fish, flies like a fish, steers like a cow.

HECKLER
exercise.png

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    How muc money you got? Is it an outer layer waterptoof, or a 'soft shell' all round type you are after with a bit of insulation built in
  • if you don't want to spend a lot the Endura Skye is a reasonably good option at £30 roughly, it washed and reproofed fine. it can be on the warm side at times though but has been a good buy for me.
  • if you want something that stuffs away quite wee the pearl izumi whisper is nice but its only water resistant.
  • Were going to Snowdonia the last week of Januray so looking for a waterproof outer to have witha jersey and/or base layer underneath. Cheap and cheerful is always good, budget around £35.

We did look at some soft shells but had reservations about over heating and the bulk.

HECKLER
    exercise.png
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    Polaris Aqualite is nice and cheap. You'll get change out of £35.... but only a penny :D
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • Had a look at the Aqualite and went onto the Polaris site where Jackie saw the Crystal which has taken her fancy. Does anyone have one?

HECKLER
    exercise.png