leamington, warwickshire, rugby,west midlands, northampton,

Dusty Dan
Dusty Dan Posts: 28
edited January 2009 in MTB rides
Hey, anybody looking for ride-outs from any of the above areas,,, or nearby areas... ?Always keen to explore new trails.etc...?

I've been riding bikes for as long as I can remember falling of them! but all my old riding friends seem to be doing other things now :cry: , I live just outside Southam and keen to get out through the winter and meet other riders, looking for local rides and or trips far far away...!!! Cheers......

Dan
Hi all, new to the forum, I live in Stockton (Warwickshire) and even though I have a few riding buddies I am always looking for other people to go out riding with or even talking " nuts & bolts" guys or girls!!!...

Comments

• Hi Dan, i live in Stratford and would be up for joining you. Do you have any routes or do you just follow your nose?

Simon
  • Hi Dan,
    There should be 3 or 4 of us at the Diner in Long Itch tomorrow morning (about 9 ish) if you care to join us?

Where we head off to then is anyone's guess but we do like to get lost & muddy ! lol.
  • Me and a few riding buddies were out today meeting up at Stockton (a 9 mile ride for me from Ryton). From Stockton we went through Napton then off road to Hellidon, Staverton, Braunstone, Grandborough then back to Stockton. Mostly bridleway/byway/farm tracks and one very muddy field which despite the cold, had extremely sticky gloopy clay clogging up the wheels.
    I suffered one puncture and went over the bars on a fast downhill path, but despite this, it was a great laugh but bloody cold. We had a bite to eat and a pint in Grandborough (in front of a real open fire)... lovely :)
    Not out tomorrow but am happy to post up here when we plan to go out again.
    Custom FS built around a Mongoose Otero frame
    CUBE Ltd Race