TotalCycling.com

Gazzaputt
Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
edited January 2009 in Campaign
Anyone here used their online shop and if so what experiences do you have?

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I've used them a few times.

Everything has got to me. However they are pretty slow at dispatching stuff - one of the slowest companies I've used.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Gazzaputt
    Ah thanks Reddragon. Been waiting a while for a part and had no reply to emails sent.

Compared to CRC, who i ordered fron the at the same time and the part arrived next day, they are incredibly slow.

Fingers crossed it'll arrive tomorrow.
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    ordered a few times off them-never had a problem-stuff arrived in a couple of days
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • i've used them......

it took a long time (2 weeks) for them to e-mail me to explain that the colour of saddle i ordered was out of stock......

i was happy to wait until the correct saddle was in stock so the order could be sent as a whole.........

the order eventually arrived......with the incorrect coloured saddle. this took about 5 weeks.

i now need to send back the saddle (at my expense) and wait ???long for them to send the correct item.

i'll keep you posted as to what happens.

everything else was fine though.
  • Gazzaputt
    Didn't arrive Saturday so waiting a week now. I have a conformation that my order has been sent but not when. Only part I need to finish off my build so frustrating.
  • Lysander
    Lysander Posts: 349
    I have used them a couple of times and they have been fine.
  • steve23
    steve23 Posts: 2,202
    used them once and they were poo.

ordered some wheels from them, then after i did i rung them to say that i had changed my mind and didnt want them.
    "no probs" they said "they havent been sent out yet anyway".
    two days later the wheels arrive, so i ring them again saying i cancelled the order. they said they had no record of this, and they obv. charged me too.
    i sent them back the next day, on a next day delivery. i checked the tracking number two days later and saw that they had been delivered and signed for.
    again, i rung to make sure they had got them, but they said they hadnt. i told them who had signed for them/when etc but they still said they hadnt got them yet.
    this went on for 2 or 3 days, until they suddenly "found" them.
    i got my refund back off them too....................2 weeks after they had admitted to having the wheels back.

will NEVER use them again.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    If You Can't Cut It With The Big Dogs, Then Don't Pi$$ Up The Tall Trees!
  • Double post from me here,. but that's a sign of my frustration with them right now....

Having used them for the first (and last) time recently, I think you know where I stand.

Life's too short to deal with idiots like these guys. Don't bother. Seriously.
  • Gazzaputt
    I would not use them again regardless of price. Wiggle and CRC for me everytime.