Riding Buddy In Wrexham/N.Wales Area?!

Goose2k7
Goose2k7 Posts: 67
edited January 2009 in MTB rides
Hi,

My Names Ashley and recently got back into MTB'ing big time, just looking for someone who's into regular riding find it get's a bit tedious when out on your own for long periods. None of my mates into it so really struggling to motivate on my own.

I try and go once/twice a week when possible. At the moment i'm generally hitting Llandegla and have just promoted myself to the red course my fitness is'nt great at the min but i'm slowly building this up and definatly getting back into it. Also looking for someone to join at the likes of Coed Y Brenin, Snowdon etc aswell to get a bit of variety.

If anyone interested either PM me or reply to this thread!

All offers welcome

Thanks

Ash
Ride : 09 Trek Fuel EX 8

Comments

• hi mate,im in roughly the same situation as you. i live south of wrexham towards whitchurch. i go to LLandegla pretty regularly(went today!) i usually ride alone as all of my mates think mountain biking is nuts! my fitness is avearage so the wife says haha, im trying to get fit for a sponsored bike ride across morocco in may so im trying to get the miles in! :D also if you havent found it yet,try the site- www.mbnw.co.uk im on there with the same username.cheers, Ant
  • Hi Ant,

Sounds like pretty much the situation i'm in! They have changed my hours in work so now have to work every sat till 1pm but full days off sun and mon and if needed can still get sat of too, if your up for a run out soon let me know and 'll try and be there for sure!

Ashley
  • ok mate, will do. :D
  • Here you go guys take a look at us here http://www.chestermtb.co.uk/

Not very local riding for you tomorrow as we're up at Rivington north of Bolton, but we/they do loads in the area.
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    Hi ash,

Come onboard and give us a shout always someone riding all over North Wales.

www.mbnw.co.uk

Im off until the 19th so if your about give me a shout on there.

Cheers,

martin.
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    I go to Llandegla with a group of mates at least one saturday a month. A couple of us work till one.

PM me for more details & dates
  • Cheers guys for the responses definatley looks promising! Sorry took while to get back on here just not been feeling the best!

Hopefully catch up with you all soon and get out on a trail!

Ash
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    I am going to Llandegla on Sat if anyone is playing!