New Year's Day ride near Manchester

bluecow
bluecow Posts: 306
Im hoping to get out and do around 80 miles on NYD, north manchester/lancs area. If anybody wants to join me or you know of any other groups already planning on going out please can you let me know.
Thanks, Helen :)

Comments

• vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    What time start, and from where?
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • bluecow
    From somewhere near Bury, about 8am(I wont be drinking the night before!)
  • yoadius
    yoadius Posts: 541
    I'd be there if I can drag myself out of bed.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Dude, did you trace that, from a distance off a diagram drawn by a blind man using his feet from the description given to him by someone that could only use English quotes from the movie of \'Grease\'?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • bluecow
    That'd be lovely if you wanted to come along, but i may need an answer beforehand ;)
    You dont want to be hungover on the first day of the year when the roads will be deserted!
  • I'm interested let me know some details
  • Hi im interested as i live in Bury so please would you send me some more details. And also what sort of pace would you be looking at as im only 15 and been riding for 3 months.
    If I only scrape a livin, at least it's living worth sraping for
  • bluecow
    Hello all (and those who emailed),
    I am still aching to get out but im worried that the weather will put it on hold and i'll end up in the gym instead. Any ideas anybody?
  • Weather will be ok tomorrow just looked on the met office website sunny between 9am and 3pm with temperatures around 0C.
    Lets do it!
  • yoadius
    yoadius Posts: 541
    BBC says sunny intervals, think it will be fine, and all those empty roads...
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Dude, did you trace that, from a distance off a diagram drawn by a blind man using his feet from the description given to him by someone that could only use English quotes from the movie of \'Grease\'?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • If anyone is 100% sure they want to go tommorow please message back within 20min as i'am going out and wont be back to late
    If I only scrape a livin, at least it's living worth sraping for