Christmas tipple.

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited December 2008 in The bottom bracket
When do you start drinking and what? For me after an early breakfast (kids!), it's a couple of 'Bloody Marys' to kickstart the day at about 11am. :P
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• snakehips
    snakehips Posts: 2,272
    We'll wait until the first guests arrive at about 12:30 , then it'll be be bottle of bubbly or two.

I4.jpg
    'Follow Me' the wise man said, but he walked behind!
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Aggieboy wrote:
    When do you start drinking and what? For me after an early breakfast (kids!), it's a couple of 'Bloody Marys' to kickstart the day at about 11am. :P
    You have kids for breakfast? :shock: As Christmas traditions go, that's a new one on me! I'll be sticking to the Coco Pops.

I don't drink. Therefore I'll be starting the day with tea. Later, I'll be drinking more tea and finishing up with tea. 8)
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Crapaud wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    You have kids for breakfast? :shock: As Christmas traditions go, that's a new one on me! I'll be sticking to the Coco Pops.

Baby goat. West Indian Christmas delicacy.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    edited December 2008
    Was out on the bike in the morning didn't consume any alcohol till 1(ish).

First drink was a refreshing post-ride thirst quenching bottle of Perlenbacher Pils and I've been on some lovely Chateauneuf du Pape since then.

As gifts, drink-wise, well parents gave me a bottle of Royal Lochnagar, a rather nice hip flask and theres a bottle of Laphroaig going if it I want it.
  • LeighB
    LeighB Posts: 326
    Red wine when the kids have gone to bed; so it will be a couple of glasses from 9.30 onwards. I went to see my Dad and had a glass of red about an hour ago but am just about to have a nice cup of tea.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Crapaud wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Baby goat. West Indian Christmas delicacy.
    Good comeback! :D
    LeighB wrote:
    Red wine when the kids have gone to bed; so it will be a couple of glasses from 9.30 onwards. I went to see my Dad and had a glass of red about an hour ago but am just about to have a nice cup of tea.
    happy-smiley-541.gif
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Has anybody got anything exotic (drinkwise) lined up for New Year's Eve ?
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    Snodgrass wrote:
    Has anybody got anything exotic (drinkwise) lined up for New Year's Eve ?
    Limited edition Cask Strength Longmore for me :D
  • morite
    morite Posts: 28
    Remy Martin XO
    Jack Daniels - Gentleman Jack
    Southern Comfort 100 Proof
    Jack Daniels - Master Distiller
    Badger - Golden Glory
    Stella 4%