Certain SRAM gear is going up.

mrwibble
mrwibble Posts: 980
edited December 2008 in MTB beginners
You heard it first here, not just a little but a hell of a lot on some items.

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    mrwibble wrote:
    You heard it first here,

no i didnt
  • thats a bit annoying cos i quite like SRAM but then again i normally buy gear either when i need it or when theres a big sale on so i might not be hit so hard but its still rather annoying
    Drop, Berm, Jump, Sky, Sky, Sky, Sweet Beautiful Earth OUCH, OUCH,OUCH, ****! GORSE BUSH!!!

Giant Yukon FX2
    Kona Stab Deluxe 2008
  • jadamson
    jadamson Posts: 644
    like what gear?!? because you can always buy last years models to save money
  • mrwibble
    This years revelations have gone up over £100 this week. Grab old stock while you can.
  • yep, when i upgrade forks and gear will probably wait till the end of year sales and get a ton of cash off

Yukon Lad
    Drop, Berm, Jump, Sky, Sky, Sky, Sweet Beautiful Earth OUCH, OUCH,OUCH, ****! GORSE BUSH!!!

Giant Yukon FX2
    Kona Stab Deluxe 2008
  • mrwibble
    Just to clarify, this years revelations ie current model have gone up around £125 to £575 from £450 for the white non poplock version. It looks like the reba's have gone up also. A lot of money in any book.
  • yep, that is quite a lot of dosh accprdong to anyone and it hasn't been gradual its just hit

Yukon Lad

Giant Yukon FX2
    Kona Stab Deluxe 2008
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    It is not just SRAM... happening across the board. RS products have been underpriced for a while.
  • yep, i think it was only a matter of time before bike gear was hit by the credit crunch, it was bound to happen.

Yukon Lad

Giant Yukon FX2
    Kona Stab Deluxe 2008