Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
Giant Defy 4
Mirage Columbus SL
Batavus Ventura

Comments

• alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I have used them a couple of times, perfectly fine, delivery slower than some. If the price is right and you don't need fast delivery I think you should be happy with them.
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    Thanks alphablue, thats all i need to know. Ademort
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • croggy
    croggy Posts: 116
    I call in regularly for bits and bobs.Friendly,knowledgeable staff and a nice big shop.
  • hothead
    hothead Posts: 123
    Nice shop, been in a few times. Found the staff a little rude on my last visit and got the feeling as I was only buying shoes not as important as someone looking for a bike. never used them online.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,712
    I agree with alfablue. Not quick, but decent service.
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    Used them a couple of times with no problems, I haven't had any major problems with any online retailer in few years though to be honest.
  • marusches
    marusches Posts: 129
    ive used them once for sole eason of 3yr interest free.I ordered a new orbea gavia last week in november.was told soon as i signed and returned finance the bike would be sent out(deposit was taken out of bank BEFORE i got the finance details to sign). 2nd week in dec had arrived and no sign of bike.1 phone call later and i found out they did not have one in stock and would have to be sent direct from orbea in spain.fair enough i suppose,but here's my gripe,all terrain have not answered this yet.but my bike arrived dec 17th.supposedly from the factory direct but it turned up in a trek mountain bike box complete with bontrager stickers and numerous scratches on stem bars and crank and no documents. has anybody any idea's or similar experience's ?. i have a funny feeling someone could be taking p#ss!!!. I know it's always best to buy locally and go to shop but finance and time did not allow. saying all that i prob would use again as they are only option of 3yr interest free

http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/main/index.do User : marusches
  • plug1n
    plug1n Posts: 204
    Bought a couple of small items on 28/12 arrived near London on 31/12 but only ~£12 in value
  • scapaslow
    scapaslow Posts: 305
    I have used them once over a year ago to buy a stem. They didn't have it in stock but got it to me within a reasonable time frame.

I don't like sites which don't display stock levels. I hate it when you think you've ordered something only to find out next day they don't have it and will take 3 days to stock it.