2009 Spotives

Tonymufc
Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
Hi y'all, I'm looking to try and do at least one spotive in 2009 can anyone reccomend the best one to do. I'm in Manchester so anything thats in and around that way would be perfect, but I am willing to travel a bit. Cheers guys, Tony.

Comments

• Tonymufc
    Just seen a thread about the Cheshire cat. Sounds good to me and I'm not a bad climber to boot. Would this be a good first choice. How do I enter it????
  • The spud early June would also be good for you, and a bit later in the year. Google polkadot/spud that'll get you to the site.
    i'll ride anything, but I prefer carbon.......... she screamed!!

www.sportivecentral.com
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    The spud early June .

this 8)
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Tonymufc
    The spud early June would also be good for you, and a bit later in the year. Google polkadot/spud that'll get you to the site.

That looks absolutely spot on cherrs, Tony.
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    You can also add Manchester to Blackpool in July or the Rydale Rumble in August

The link to the Cheshire cat is

www.kilotogo.com

By the way Tony you spelt your name wrong - should be a C not a U :lol:
  • Tonymufc
    Yep already have the Manch-B/pool penciled in. Also got the Manchester 100 in my sights aswell. The blackpool run was great but I was after something a bit more challenging. Thanks for the help.
  • Tonymufc
    sicrow wrote:
    You can also add Manchester to Blackpool in July or the Rydale Rumble in August

The link to the Cheshire cat is

www.kilotogo.com

By the way Tony you spelt your name wrong - should be a C not a U :lol:

Sorry pal there's no spelling mistake there. I can spell bottom three though. :lol:
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    Tonymufc wrote:
    I can spell bottom three though. :lol:

and nineteen seventy six. :wink:
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • White Rose Challenge is really well organised and takes in the Yorkshire Dales. There is a thread on the forum about it.
  • Booboocp
    Booboocp Posts: 1,156
    I'm an organiser (White Rose Challenge) but have to ask which area you want to travel to?

If it's the Lakes - then it's got to be the daddy, the Fred Whitton Challenge

If it's the Peak Area - then I'd opt for the Spud Riley and you'll be supporting a good cause

If it's the Dales - then it has to be the White Rose Challenge, again for a good cause

If it's North Yorkshire - then I'd give the Ryedale Rumble a go

To be honest if I was riding them myself I'd want to do them all. :wink:
    <b>Event Website:</b> http://www.whiteroseclassic.co.uk