rob_spedding
rob_spedding Posts: 442
edited January 2009 in The bottom bracket
Whaddya reckon?
Rob Spedding, Editor, Cycling Plus

Comments

• Mister W
    Mister W Posts: 791
    Chris Hoy and Mark Cavendish are the best in the world at their disciplines but neither are good all rounders. However, they are both so dominant that maybe it compensates for their lack of all round skills................ maybe :?

Anyway............ I vote for Cavendish because he's already a sprinting legend and I think we can see much more from him in the future.
  • Hey there,

I have to vote David Millar for 2 reasons.

1) He can throw a bike further than anyone else has demonstrated
    2) The way he pushed the pace so high it fractured the peloton on the mountain stage of the Tour of Ireland. That left a lasting impression on me.

Cheers
    Pedro
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...
  • David Millar*

*(When he was on EPO)

:lol:
    Don't rake up my mistakes, i know exactly what they are.
  • NickHu
    NickHu Posts: 15
    Surely that would have to read Britain's best current male cyclist?

Having read that book about Chris Hoy and him winning BBC Sports personality of the year and 3 golds, I'll go for him. He'd probably get my "all time" vote too for that matter.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Miller is just an arrogant drug taking also-ran who I doubt will come to anything.
  • All respect to Chris Hoy and his achievements, but my vote had to go to Mark Cavendish! He's got the best legs in cycling and... HE'S HOT!!!!! :D:wink:
  • Roubaix Rider
    Roubaix Rider Posts: 29
    edited January 2009
    8)
  • bradley wiggins for his hair!!!!!
    i've also heard he ride's a bike not badly?
  • LittleB0b
    LittleB0b Posts: 416
    Well i have a bit of a crush on Mark Beaumont - i think its the beard thing.... so i guess i will vote for him.
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Cav for now,but i reccon Steve Cummings will rise to the top,in a couple of years or so :wink:
    so many cols,so little time!