Weird thing in Merckx image from ProCycling Magazine...

donrhummy
donrhummy Posts: 2,329
edited December 2008 in Pro race
Notice the weird ghost images? There is the double image of Merckx' brake and hand but there's also some floating images of two men's faces that aren't anywhere in the original picture (p. 89 ) or in the car except as those floating faces. Very weird.

3127697334_194d11bd61_o.jpg

Comments

• Tranced
    Tranced Posts: 165
    Very poor photoshopping by the mag.
    Embrace cynicism…. see the bigger picture!!!!
  • That is weird, do you have a link to the original? I'm not sure why they'd want to photoshop it, but it seems they have.
  • donrhummy
    That is weird, do you have a link to the original? I'm not sure why they'd want to photoshop it, but it seems they have.

Buy the magazine (should still be on newstands) and go to page 89. :)
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    Ghosts???

Maybe should post this in the 'This is Scary' thread.

:shock:
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    Maybe it's Tyler Hamilton's vanishing twins?
  • Looks like bloke in goggles with a koala bear looking over his head to me, both looking out of the window!
  • donrhummy
    Looks like bloke in goggles with a koala bear looking over his head to me, both looking out of the window!

It's weird isn't it. I looked in the orig. picture and they don't appear anywhere else. :shock:
  • Just like the race results, you can't trust what you're seeing anymore. Photoshop is EPO for picture editors and art directors.
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    Procycling's going downhill faster that Samuel Sanchez, Lance on cover again for f*ck's sake. I used to think there were other cyclists other than Big Tex, must have been mistaken.
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • donrhummy
    vermooten wrote:
    Procycling's going downhill faster that Samuel Sanchez, Lance on cover again for f*ck's sake. I used to think there were other cyclists other than Big Tex, must have been mistaken.

??? Dave Zabriskie's on the cover this month.
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    donrhummy wrote:
    vermooten wrote:

??? Dave Zabriskie's on the cover this month.

There's a dude wearing black and yellow livestrong kit on the front of my Procycling copy :wink:
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Just like the race results, you can't trust what you're seeing anymore. Photoshop is EPO for picture editors and art directors.

Eh :?
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Noodley wrote:
    Maybe it's Tyler Hamilton's vanishing twins?

You may laugh but I watched the programme on Channel 5 about vanishing twins and it was a bit worrying - tho' the 2 people they featured were women.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman