Ammusing things drunks/people have said?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited December 2008 in The bottom bracket
So you ever being on your bike, at traffic lights or anything and some drunks or anyone has ever said anything amusing to you?

Last night about 10PM I was sat at a traffic lights and some drunks went by, I was in my cycling gear doing my 18mile lap and he said:

"You're not in France m8!"

Don't know about you but I find it quite funny at the time :lol:

Comments

• I wasn't on a bike or anything. But I was in a pub playing pool with a friend when some nutter came up to me and said "I cannae stop laughing mate. See ma pal there, I just took him tae a massage parlour and bought him a prossie."

Seriously, what the hell is that all about? Why choose a complete stranger to tell that to? :shock:
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    LOL!

Thats the tipsy drink kicking in haha.
  • erko
    erko Posts: 9
    where we start our weekend rides from there is a train station so early in the morning its not unusual to get a heckling from a couple of drunks coming home from a bender......one of the strangest was the bloke who yelled out from the bakery....

"are you going fast??" .......to which the response was "faster than you ya ##$$$( halfwit "
  • On a similar vein - while I was out running a lady shouts across the park at me "are you doing power walking?"

Cheeky mare! - but it did make me laugh
  • A friend of mine (honest ) whilst on the way to watch Nottingham Forests v Aston Villa stood at the station and we had partaken in a few bevvies.
    Anyway, having trouble with were our train was so I sent my mate to ask a copper which platform we needed, so he strode up to the policeman and ask him what time the 7:15 train to Nottingham left!!
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    I live in the Netherlands and of course speak fluent Dutch. One day i was in the cafe with several Dutch friends, next to us were a small group of Scottish people who were to say the least, a bit the worse for drink. I started a conversation with one of them and we got talking about football e.t.c and suddenly another friend of them came over. After a few minutes he joined in the conversation. His first words to me were Effing hell you speak good English. I had to laugh. The guy i was first talking to said yeh thats cos he is English ya fucken numty. It always sticks in my mind.
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • willhub wrote:

"You're not in France m8!"

Hahaha that's quality.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015