Bradley wiggins/liam gallagher

volvine
volvine Posts: 409
edited December 2008 in The bottom bracket
was it just me or is Bradley Wiggins getting more and more like Liam Gallagher in interviews with his carn't be arsed talking to you attitude it's all very Rock n Roll Not slagging Bradley i think he is awsome but you are in a cycling team mate not a rock band he will be swigging Jack Daniels next lol :lol:

Comments

• snakehips
    snakehips Posts: 2,272
    edited December 2008
    Has he started effing and blinding in interviews yet ?

Snake

I4.jpg
    'Follow Me' the wise man said, but he walked behind!
  • volvine wrote:
    was it just me or is Bradley Wiggins getting more and more like Liam Gallagher in interviews with his carn't be arsed talking to you attitude it's all very Rock n Roll Not slagging Bradley i think he is awsome but you are in a cycling team mate not a rock band he will be swigging Jack Daniels next lol :lol:

Apparently he did go on a nine month bender after the Athens Olympics :twisted:
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • suze
    suze Posts: 302
    Brad's a big Paul Weller fan.....I keep thinking he's trying to model himself on the "Mod Father"
    �3 grand bike...30 Bob legs....Slowing with style
  • Pity Brad chickened out of playing his guitar at the Sports Personality of the Year awards. It would have saved us for Zac Purchase's rendition of 'Summer Time', and the obligatory bad joke.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Gotte
    Gotte Posts: 494
    I wonder if someone could find a way of pushing that t*t Gallagher off stage the same way he pushed that Australian cyclist off his bike. Or did he grab him and drag him? I forget which, but I live near Burnage, and have to put up with t*ts like that all the time, so you can imagine I grate my teeth when seeing a sentence containing the names of the winged Mr Wiggins and that t*t Gallagher.
  • snakehips wrote:
    Has he started effing and blinding in interviews yet ?

Depends. If said interviews are umpteen pages long, conducted by fawning not-very-impartial NME [1] hacks, and consist largely of uncalled-for slagging off of the Kaiser Chiefs, that'd be the dead giveaway.

David

[1] Noel's Musical Express, as it might as well be these days. :roll:
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal