mtb rides

konanige
konanige Posts: 115
edited January 2009 in MTB rides
is there anyone out there in the weston-super-mare area who is looking for someone to ride with evenings or weekends. we are porkys mountain bike club, we like to ride at the speed of chat, enjoy the views, have fun eat pies and have a beer in the pub after the ride. we welcome anyone no matter what size they are from xs to xxxl [that"l be me then] veteran or begginer and we never leave anyone behind, unless they are a right miserable bugger! we try to get out a couple of nights a week and as many weekends as possible. if you would like to come along on ride feel free to post a reply.

Comments

• KonaKurt
    KonaKurt Posts: 720
    Hi Nige, I sometimes wonder around that area when visiting my sister now and then.... I do like that area, some interesting terrain, a nice mixture of bumps and flat. I like the sound of riding then eating pies and consuming beer!

KK.
  • konanige
    Hi KK . If your ever over this way and could do with some company let us know via this thread and well see what we can do. Merry Christmas. KN
  • KonaKurt
    KonaKurt Posts: 720
    Hi again KN!

So tell me more about 'porkys mtb club' then? Do you have a webpage, or is this more of a fun loving meeting group, who like eating as much as biking?!?! What kind of people meet up, beginners, pro's, young, old, mtb, roadies, etc etc? What kind of routes do you guys (and girls?) take around WSM?

KonaKurt.
  • Duffer
    Duffer Posts: 379
    i'm in Weston Super Mare and i'd enjoy meeting up with some other riders in the area. Especially for a pint of bitter! when and where do you meet?
  • konanige
    Hi KK. We are just a group of fun loving folk, well accept anyone into our fold as long as they want to have fun. The riding locally is a mixture of xc and anything else that looks like itll go without tooo many broken bones!KN
  • konanige
    Hi Duffer, we have no set meeting times or dates but this week its friday at 7pm at the crown in churchill and sunday at 8am same place [unfortunately itll be closed that early in the morning] KN