Nearly got killed today.....!

2»

Comments

• number9
    number9 Posts: 440
    I said driving a ton of steel at an unprotected human being SHOULD be treated as attempted murder. I am fully aware this incident will not be treated as such.
  • dynohub
    dynohub Posts: 102
    martty wrote:
    I immediately followed him and shouted after him, I don't know if he saw me, but as he stopped I tried to open his car door (to have a chat) and he sped off again, this where it all went a bit crazy....the driver got stuck between parked cars and i approached him again, at which point he drove off pushing me into a parked car, this guy was now driving about 30mph in a garden cenrre carr park. I chased after him but he decided to do a U turn and drove straight at me,,,! :shock:

I think you need to be very careful here, things could turn out wrong way for you.

Let's assume (as appears to be the case) that our inattentive 60 years old driver didn't see you in the first place and was therefore blissfully unaware that he nearly wiped you out.

So, his version:

" I was pulling into the garden centre and some bloke on a bike shouted at me. Next thing I know this bloke is trying to rip my door open. He was much younger than me (apologies if OP is also 60) and looked strong and very angry. Frightened the living daylight out of me. I tried to drive away but he kept chasing me, even when I turned the car round he just rode straight at me - the bloke looked like a dangerous nutter"

His passenger "Yep - I agree with all of that"

Be careful! And try to keep your temper in future - not nice nearly being killed, I know but temper can only make things worse I tend to find.