Ouch ouch ouch!!!

downfader
downfader Posts: 3,686
edited December 2008 in The Crudcatcher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBmkUe_AjYU

Christ! It all goes horribly wrong... Lots of people slagging her off on there as if they could do anything better.

Comments

• stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Oooooooo................

Pretty out of control before she hit the jump. More balls than me (metaphorically speaking).
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    edited December 2008
    OUCH!
    Doesn't beat this though

EDIT - this is pretty sickening to watch, definitely not for anyone with a weak stomach.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FhOxlqTvEZU
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • James_F
    James_F Posts: 137
    Love the guy who matter of factly says 'She's crashed' :roll:
  • jpstar
    jpstar Posts: 561
    i love the way in the other video that his mates move the bike out of the way before even going to help him when his leg is the wrong way round :lol:
  • hucking_fell
    hucking_fell Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2008
    I can see why you're required to sign in and confirm your age before watching the 2nd Youtube video :shock:

I flinched every time it showed 'that bit' and felt a bit sick by the end of it.

Maybe 'cos it's a bit too close to home. I broke my leg at a skatepark before. Argh ! Flashback !

His mate who moved his bike probably started running to him without thinking. Then on the way thought " $hit ! what the f--- am I meant to do ? ". So rather than looking uncool on film he then chose to casually move the bike before having a cigarette and chilling by his fallen mate.

Probably, Maybe.

I'm not going to watch it again, that's for sure.
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe
  • DHO Dude
    DHO Dude Posts: 292
    Chappie in the 2nd clip wasn't wearing a helmet was he? I have no sympathy, even though it was his leg that snapped and a helmet would have made no difference.......... It's the principal of the matter.....
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    I can see why you're required to sign in and confirm your age before watching the 2nd Youtube video :shock:

I flinched every time it showed 'that bit' and felt a bit sick by the end of the video.

Maybe 'cos it's a bit too close to home. I broke my leg at a skatepark before. Argh ! Flashback !

His mate who moved his bike probably started running to him without thinking. Then on the way thought " $hit ! what the f--- am I meant to do ? ". So rather than looking uncool on film he then chose to casually move the bike before having a cigarette and chilling by his fallen mate.

Probably, Maybe.

I'm not going to watch it again, that's for sure.

I felt physically sick the first time I watched it too.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • The second one is just horrible, I tell you what after watching that, now I know why I take it steady on the bike, and I'll always be cautious and not do something I think is a bit hairy. That accident is absolutely horrible.

The first one is bad, she just doesn't have the experience on the bike I guess?

I know that if I type this, "Dont watch the second one if you are squeamish" That it will probably just make people want to watch it more, but it has to have a warning written up about it. My stomach is still turning now.

I'm off to watch Care Bears the movie now.
  • i would have preffered not to watch the second one :oops: