I'm in the doghouse :(

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited November 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Is it me or has my GF over reacted?

She noticed today that i have a picture of Avril Lavigne as my PC wallpaper and totally lost it!!

She knows i think Avril is hot (music is pants tho) but i never thought that this would piss her off so much....bloody women.

Urgh.

Comments

• -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    Avril Lavigne ?

Are you like 12 ? ;)
  • -Liam- wrote:
    Avril Lavigne ?

Are you like 12 ? ;)

lmao...nope. like i said, her music is crap. but i think she's mighty fine :lol:
  • That's nothing, I recently nearly ended up going out with a girl who could top all dog house causing tales..

I have a woman I've known for 4 years on my facebook, married and lives 200 miles away now.. That made me 'trouble' and 'a cheater'
    I mean hell, I even committed the worst crime ever by having my SISTER on my facebook... Oh the shame!!! :roll:

The list goes on, but you get the jist of it...

So, if you ever meet a girl who judges you before she knows you and thinks your the devil if you so much as ever talked to another female (mother included) then think back to when you read this and think "That Papa Smurf knew this girl once" :lol:

So in comparrison, sounds abit like she's over reacting.. But seriously, you shouldn't be having such pictures of a pop star as your background when not single! You should have one of your lady if anything.. Think of it this way.. You have Avril, and not your gf.. How do you think that makes her feel?
  • LMAO, it was only a picture! oh well, its gone now :(

If i'd had that spadefaced fat munter keeley, topless on my PC i could understand that if she was annoyed just because of the boobies!

she was talking about marriage the other day too.... i've never been so scared in my life :shock:
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:
    she was talking about marriage the other day too.... i've never been so scared in my life :shock:

Haha your in deep now boy-o :lol::lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    LMAO, it was only a picture! oh well, its gone now :(

If i'd had that spadefaced fat munter keeley, topless on my PC i could understand that if she was annoyed just because of the boobies!

The last sentence to me means you should get the pictures back.................. :)

Remember before a man marries he yearns for his women, after marriage he drops the y"!
  • matthew h wrote:
    bigbenj_08 wrote:

The last sentence to me means you should get the pictures back.................. :)

Remember before a man marries he yearns for his women, after marriage he drops the y"!

i've been with her near as makes no sodding difference 4 years now. since i was 19 and she was 17. known here for years before that too..
    just figured i'd be allowed my man space by now :cry:
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    You're with a psycho...
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    burn dude, put a pic of her up and she'll be happy :D

well in theory
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • well i'm not posting a pic of here up here....she'd probably slit my wrists in my sleep.

these were the offending photos tho...i have a scrolling wallpaper..the others were MBUK wallpapers and a few car pics.

Avril-Lavigne-Naomi-Kaltman-for-Max.jpg

avril-lavigne-1600x1200-30434.jpg

avril-lavigne-225.jpg

nout wrong with them surely!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    only prob with the pics is that she is rats.

you wanna be careful my friend, first its screensavers, then it will be everything, be a man and tell her to wind her neck in.

the way i figure stuff is that if i dont need my mothers permission to do something, i dont need my wifes. the same applies to her though, we are after all grown up and adult. and finally if nothing else, my wife is fully aware that she married a man.

here endeth the sunday sermon.
  • Ah my friend, you missed the perfect opportunity for some decent pictures of your missus.
    For shame.
  • RussAlf
    RussAlf Posts: 706
    I would

avril-lavigne.jpg
  • only prob with the pics is that she is rats.

you wanna be careful my friend, first its screensavers, then it will be everything, be a man and tell her to wind her neck in.

the way i figure stuff is that if i dont need my mothers permission to do something, i dont need my wifes. the same applies to her though, we are after all grown up and adult. and finally if nothing else, my wife is fully aware that she married a man.

here endeth the sunday sermon.

Now then... where's my pen.. 8)
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:

Put the picture back!
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:

Put the picture back!

my laptop comes tomorrow 8)