When Bikely comes on board...

jimmythecuckoo
jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
... what will happen to my profile.

I am on both sites with the same username. Will BR be able to merge in my Bikely profile?

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Most probably yes. You may get an email asking which account and stats you want to keep: when this happened at the start one account was kept active, but could be edited if you wish to add post counts.
  • If you have the same username on BikeRadar and Bikely and you used the same email address to register, then your accounts will be merged into one so you will have the same post count in the forums here and the same routes from Bikely.

We are currently testing this migration process to ensure as smooth a transition as we possibly can.

Stu
  • jimwin
    jimwin Posts: 208
    I have different names on Bikely and Bike Radar which is probably why I cannot upload my bikely routes to bike radar.

Assuming I need the same name, I tried to add one user name to the other site and vice-versa but both said the names had been taken. So now I'm trying to figure out how to move to the same name.

I'm jimwin on BR and jimw on Bikely.

Help!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    jimwin - the function to add a route on BikeRadar's route section is not yet available. Bikely is the only place you can upload routes at the moment, until the transition to BikeRadar happens.