south Cheshire / north Shropshire

zedhead
zedhead Posts: 109
edited December 2008 in MTB rides
Although I'm only a spit away from Wrexham and the well-publicised trail there, anyone know oif anything else around here? Anything near Whitchurch? Nantwich? Bickerton hills maybe? :roll:
Early Orange 5, Felt Z85, Scott Thicko, modified Giant full suss (both nicked)- beat-up single-speed rigid 1992 Saracen (scrapped), and various 2-wheelers with big engines

Comments

• zedhead
    And, speaking as a newbie, isn't there a bit of doubling up with this section and the 'Routes' bit? Or is there some subtle difference that I'm missing... :lol:
    Early Orange 5, Felt Z85, Scott Thicko, modified Giant full suss (both nicked)- beat-up single-speed rigid 1992 Saracen (scrapped), and various 2-wheelers with big engines
  • Some local experts can be found on here

http://www.chestermtb.co.uk/

Join up and ask
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    I am from North Shropshire and whilst there are some good rides near Stoke, Shrewsbury & Chester (Delemere) we more often than not end up at Llandegla!

There is a group of us at Coed y Brenin on the 22nd & 23rd!
  • zedhead
    Thanks!
    Hoping to take my first trip over to Llandegla soon! Would be interested to hear what's around Stoke and Shrewsbury, and I'll be asking a few questions to the Chester mob soon!
    Ta!
  • hi zed, i live in malpas and there isnt really alot around whit area or thereabouts, sayin that im off down to the long mynd to do minton batch over xmas if you want to come?
  • Hi Zed there is nothing around the nantwich area, i live there but go up to delamere.... I would love to find somewhere a bit nearer for a quick spin when im short of time.. so if anyone is aware of anywhere i would love to know. thanks