Derby Mountain bike clubs?

timnoyce
timnoyce Posts: 42
edited December 2008 in XC and Enduro
Are there any about? There must be some like minded individuals locally who like to go and get muddy?! Show yourselves as I need some people to ride with! :D

Comments

• Hi Tim,
    Why not get in touch with NATS ?
    http://www.natsmtb.com/
    I have not ridden with them for ages, but they are a good crowd with members based in Derby, Notts and around ?

Cheers,
    Dave
  • There's a group I ride with on Tuesday evenings, sometimes mondays. Good old muddy night rides around Leicestershire. Meet at Groby if thats any good to you? Just round the corner from derby.
  • Cool, thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Would be goot to make the most of the riding round here, specially with people who know where to go!
  • neil²
    neil² Posts: 337
    Butting in a bit on this post....

Thanks Univega - is there an online listing of rides, by any chance? What sort of riding do you get up to?

I'm familiar with Swithland, Bradgate and Loughborough Beacon, which is my usual stomping ground and would be keen on finding more trails with likeminded XCers.

Cheers,

Neil.
  • There is no online listing as it varies from week to week, usually Tuesdays but occasionally Mondays. There is an email that goes around every week listing the rides, If you email me at lloyd50cycles@gmail.com I will get you added and pop along if you like! I would also be up for any extra rides atall, weekends or weekday eve night rides. Hope to hear from you.

All the best

Lloyd