Curry or beer, better still...curry and beer!

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited November 2008 in Commuting chat
Yokels only (None of you London types with your soho and your fancy hairdo's);

In Central brizzle - suggest that one on Corn Street followed by getting plastered at various beverage institutions. Anyone up for it?

Cycling to and from said event will not be mandatory, but I will be impressed if someone locks themself to a railing or wears lights on the walk/taxi ride home.

Follows on from Yokels thread....

Comments

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    How about the one just off Corn Street - all smart inside and they do a cracking curry - think it was an ex bank or something.
  • gtvlusso
    Thats the one!!!! Yeah - Will look into dtes if there is interest,
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Ruby, ruby ruby ruby (a-la Kaiser Chiefs)

I'm in
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • gtvlusso
    Well - thats 3 - nice and cosy!
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    A yokel 3-some eh? :shock:
  • risi
    risi Posts: 231
    I was only just saying to me dad's sister, my mother, that I could murder a right nice curry.
    Reckon I could manage it although those big city lights are bit scary to us bumpkins.

(Can't let those lahndahn types think they can muscle in on private conversations and take the pith).
    Specialized Allez
    Trek 6500
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Not this time I'm busy getting fantastically drunk at a friends house tomorrow but next time def.

Jash - get out!!! your not LOCAL.... you wouldn't understand our ways :shock:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Horton
    Horton Posts: 327
    too hungover to thinkabout food, but i think that curry house is now closed (you'd think I'd know for sure as I work on corn street...) The raj by the old vic is of a similar standard mind. Can't make tonight though as outlaws are taking us out already.
  • Horton
    Horton Posts: 327
    Further to above, indian just off corn st. is still live and kicking, it's the bar next door that has gone to pot...
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    I've been to Soho, best record shops ever esp BM with the DnB in the cellar.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • jangle
    jangle Posts: 114
    Are these offers open to newbies? Work in Brizzle and joined here yesterday. Always looking for nights out.. :D
  • gtvlusso
    Yep - still counting on this!!!!! Date finding!|!!!!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    You can find dates in Asdaw in Bemmie, look for the crowd of VP* lookalikes wondering what they are.

*Vicky Pollard not Pendleton.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.