Oh My, This Takes Me Back,

Paul Sh
Paul Sh Posts: 607
edited October 2008 in The bottom bracket
Anyone remember Pans People, i drooled over these dancers when i was a young pup, i want to go back in time, right now.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ERIjAkdW42Q

Comments

• unclemalc
    unclemalc Posts: 563
    Paul Sh wrote:
    Anyone remember Pans People, i drooled over these dancers when i was a young pup, i want to go back in time, right now.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ERIjAkdW42Q

I LOVED Cherry Gilespie.... :oops:
    Spring!
    Singlespeeds in town rule.
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    Lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Nar .This much better :twisted: :?: :P
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b_zMU2tX5 ... re=related
    bagpuss
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Oh ... I DO remember - though there were better girls to be met on any Saturday night .... and now I'm sat at this bloody PC drifting my life away. Pass the razor, man, pass the bloody razor.....
    Mersey Square Saturday Night Gang....the classiest scrubbers in the world!
    And before I get slapped - that is a heartfelt compliment.
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • What was the big blonde's name?, Babs Lord? Phwooaarrr!
    143949012_dfd86fc811.jpg
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • mercsport
    mercsport Posts: 664
    One of the best PP vids on YT . Pity the picture quality is so rotten . :cry:

The horniest I ever remember them was a gig they did to Free's 'All Right Now' . St. Trinians uniforms and hockey sticks substituting for ... well , something or other . I haven' t seen that on YT yet though I live in hope .

I never rated 'Babs' , the blonde one . Of all of them she was the one who was always a millisecond or three out of sync with the others ( or was it because she was the one who stood out and , ergo , the one that I was watching ? I never worked that out properly ) . Married Robert Powell the actor didn't she ?

Out of sync' ? In Paul Sh's vid of Creedence' s great 'Green River' , did you notice the girl at the left , front row , almost completely lose it towards the end of the track ? Poor thing .

meagain : " and now I'm sat at this bloody PC drifting my life away. Pass the razor, man, pass the bloody razor..... "

Yes , me too , I'm afraid .
    :(
    "Lick My Decals Off, Baby"
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    mercsport wrote:
    I never rated 'Babs' , the blonde one . Of all of them she was the one who was always a millisecond or three out of sync with the others ( or was it because she was the one who stood out and , ergo , the one that I was watching ? I never worked that out properly ) . Married Robert Powell the actor didn't she ?

Well remembered! I was about to chip in with the Robert Powell trivia snippet myself but have been beaten to it!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal