"A Bumpy Ride" by Emanuelle de la Sella.

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited October 2008 in The bottom bracket
Duncan was sure he'd done the right thing in calling out the mobile bicycle mechanics. His new Pinarello Prince had been making strange clanking noises, and he wasn't sure that he had the right equipment to deal with it himself.
However, he was surprised when the doorbell rang a couple of hours later to see a female mechanic staring back at him.
"Hi, my name's Vickie" she said. "I'm here to give you a good servicing. Is it right that you've got a Giant?"

Right, carry on in the Mills and Boon style. No filth, just smut...
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• pottssteve
    "YYes, er, no," stammered Duncan, stepping aside to let her in. As she glided past him her tool box brushed against his thigh. "I'm the Prince," he said. "Then why do you live in a bungalow?", replied Vicki....

Come on, you miserable lot. Get with the mood...
  • Mystique
    Mystique Posts: 342
    "because I've not got much upstairs" Duncan replied coyly. Vicki pondered this for a few moments, leaned forward and whispered huskily "I'm concerned about your bottom bracket..."

NEXT!!
  • "well" said Duncan "I'm sure if you grease it up a bit I'll be able to have a smoother ride"
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    "And I've got a problem with my seatpost. It seems to be stuck in it's socket. But then when I put it in I didn't have any lube handy, I had to shove it in really hard and waggle it from side to side in order to get it in as deep as I needed to."
  • pottssteve
    "Sounds like I'll have my hands full with you," purred Vickie, as she stripped off her Gore windblocker jacket to reveal her skimpy denim mechanic's overalls. "Right, let's get down to it."..
  • Red Rock
    Red Rock Posts: 517
    She pulled on a pair of latex gloves as she told Duncan she'd prefer to do it in the kitchen, adding that the tiled floor would make it a lot easier for cleaning up any slippery spills.
  • pottssteve
    Duncan agreed that getting lubricant out of the shag pile was very difficult, so he showed her down his back passage and into the kitchen...
  • pottssteve
    As Duncan entered

the kitchen he felt a thrill of excitement, and then shame. "Sorry it's such a mess,"he said. "Since my wife left I've let it go a bit. You see, she didn't understand why I spent thousands of pounds on bikes, pedals and lycra pants, which are essentially luxury items. She said I didn't need an MTB, 3 road bikes, a fixie and a titanium audax if I was just cycling to work and back. I've run up huge debt, but have recently consolidated this into one easy to pay loan which should be cleared by the time I'm 175."
    "I understand", purred Vickie."There are lots of men in your position....."
    "Talking of which," said Duncan, "How much will this cost me. I was too shy to ask on the phone."
    "It's 50 quid for the basic, and extras by negotiation," said Vickie. "For example, I can polish your helmet, and I can see that you've got a nice red one, or give advice on technique."
    My balls do tend to ache after a long session," replied Duncan.
    "That's common in men your age," replied Vickie. "Now, get it out so I can have a look at it..."
  • Duncan pulled out his Prince and Vickie exclaimed "OMG what have you been doing to such a fine specimen of man's creation to do that much damage? It's all scratched and bent!"

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • BigStu2
    BigStu2 Posts: 794
    "I know." said Duncan rather ashamed of himself, "My riding buddies are away at the moment so I've been trying to go it alone, its much harder than I thought it would be."
    "This is much harder than I thought it would be too ."admired Vickie as she dropped to her knees to take a closer look, "This may take hours to finish off."
    .........all
    ...at........work
    fun..................&
    ..no.............no
    .....is......play
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Said Vickie, carressing Duncan's rim.

"These haven't had a good pump in ages" she observed squeezing firmly on Duncan's tyre. "Oh and I see you ride a fixie too, how may inches are you pushing?" the young mechanic reached into her bag of tools. "Brace yourself"
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • pottssteve
    Duncan gritted his teeth as the luscious Vickie gripped his head tube to steady herself and then began pumping vigorously at the flaccid rubber. "Blimey, you can really push hard", said Duncan, a little out of breath. "It's all in the wrist action," replied the mechanic, bending over further to get a better angle as the tyre got firmer. "Is it me, or is it hot in here?" "It's you,"said Duncan, a little hoarsly....

All of a sudden the magic was broken by the doorbell.

"That'll be my friend Dick from next door," said Duncan. "He said he'd pop by if he had the time". He's a real bike fan.

"I can't wait to see your Dick", said Vickie, as a bead of perspiration formed on her chest...
  • BigStu2
    BigStu2 Posts: 794
    Dick was much larger in the flesh.
    "0h my ! ", gasped Vickie as he spurted into the room.
    "That'll get the blood up" he smiled.
    .........all
    ...at........work
    fun..................&
    ..no.............no
    .....is......play
  • Vickie quickly pulled out her nipple spanner, sorry spoke wrench and started to mess with the nipples.

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!