best insult you have received.....

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited October 2008 in Commuting chat
Bit of fun,

I will start it off; The best insult I received was from a group of yoofs as I cycled through Brizzle. I had long hair at the time (about 4 years ago) See pic (I am on the right....):

PICT1052.jpg

My hair was windswept, falling out of my helmet and flowing, I was tanned and feeling good about the world....Then cam the insult "It's fecking Farah Fawcett.....*laughs*" I had no comeback and was massively impressed by that kinda insult from a hoodie.....

Comments

• Harry B
    Harry B Posts: 1,239
    "well go on then, put it in" when it is in :oops:
  • Not exactly an insult, but best/wierdest reply to an 'altercation'. Another cyclist pulled out of a petrol station right in front of me, looking in completely the opposite direction as she did so, causing me a near spill. When I 'politely' pointed this out to her, her reply was "haven't you ever seen someone you thought you recognised...?" as if that excused her failure to look at the road/traffic....
    Time VRS Pro-Team 08 – weekend steed
    Condor Moda - commute
    Scott something or other - manky old MTB
  • chuckcork
    chuckcork Posts: 1,471
    I'm suprised someone young enough to wear a hoodie would know who Farrah Fawcett is.
    'Twas Mulga Bill, from Eaglehawk, that caught the cycling craze....
  • linsen
    linsen Posts: 1,959
    gtvlusso wrote:
    Bit of fun,

I will start it off; The best insult I received was from a group of yoofs as I cycled through Brizzle. I had long hair at the time (about 4 years ago) See pic (I am on the right....):

PICT1052.jpg

My hair was windswept, falling out of my helmet and flowing, I was tanned and feeling good about the world....Then cam the insult "It's fecking Farah Fawcett.....*laughs*" I had no comeback and was massively impressed by that kinda insult from a hoodie.....

Perhaps it was a compliment?

:wink:
    Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    linsen wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:
    Bit of fun,

PICT1052.jpg

Perhaps it was a compliment?

:wink:

Who to?
  • Belv
    Belv Posts: 866
    Heading more towards Justin Lee Collins, i'd say!