Hello

Bugsolio
Bugsolio Posts: 7
edited October 2008 in MTB beginners
Hello and happy Saturday to you all :)

Firstly had a quick flick and guess this is the best place for the post appologies if in the wrong forum.

Just wanted to say Hi really, Im a XC MTB'er that has been out of the sadlle for some time. Used to ride an origional Rockhopper with rigid forks for years when i was younger it got nicked and i was heatbroken (the frame was the only standard bit after i had finished tweaking) so for my 21st i got a new Rockhopper A1 FS and i still have it now.

Ill get to the point just moved to the country got rid of the gym membership and now using the great gym that is the English countryside. Got my bike back up and running going out most mornings before work and i love it. Cheers for the great light review (thats how i found this site) now riding with 2 LD2 Fenix torches and they are sweet saved me a good few quid there so thanks.

Ive rediscovered the love for all things MTB and it feels GOOD!!!!!!

Bugs

Comments

• Hello there.

I used to do the morning rides before work, can't quite manage it these days though. Too old and too lazy these days!
    Less internal organs, same supertwisted great taste.
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Hello to you bugs.

Where abouts are you from? Do you know if you have any trail centres near you?
  • A big HELLO to you 8)
    Paul
  • Hello All

Thanks for the replys, Im in a villiage in Leicestershire there are plenty of decent rides 100m away from my front door, i want to get back into riding in the peaks as i still have family there that bike but my fitness is shocking at the moment!