warwicksire rides

Dusty Dan
Dusty Dan Posts: 28
edited October 2008 in MTB rides
Hi all, new to the forum, I live in Stockton (Warwickshire) and even though I have a few riding buddies I am always looking for other people to go out riding with or even talking " nuts & bolts" guys or girls!!!
Open to going for local ride outs or chucking the bikes in the car and getting away for something more challenging...
Always up for something new or a laugh!!!
Hi all, new to the forum, I live in Stockton (Warwickshire) and even though I have a few riding buddies I am always looking for other people to go out riding with or even talking " nuts & bolts" guys or girls!!!...

Comments

• mozejo
    mozejo Posts: 115
    Not quite Warwickshire but there are loads of rides just over the border in Oxfordshire - not that far if you're in Southam . Have a look around the Great Tew area which has a really nice pub for lunch / post ride beers and will only take you half an hour to get to. Landscape is very rolling / very agricultural and very beautiful in a non-dramatic way.
  • Cheers for that, I will check it out some time... Dan
    Hi all, new to the forum, I live in Stockton (Warwickshire) and even though I have a few riding buddies I am always looking for other people to go out riding with or even talking " nuts & bolts" guys or girls!!!...