bugger!!

nam
nam Posts: 25
edited October 2008 in MTB beginners
right have just found out that my bike scheme is slightly different from others in that it is run over a period of 18 months,not 12.
this is good and bad.bad cause im paying back longer but good cause my budget has changed slightly but i make a bigger saving.
im now looking at 3 bikes and cannot decde which i like.
here are the options,advice welcome

orange p7s 09 £899
orange g3 09 £724
marin nail trail 09 £899

Comments

• Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    What do you want to do with the bikes? What do you curently ride (if anything)? Is there anyting in particular drawing you to any of them? Have you ridden any of them?
  • nam
    nam Posts: 25
    general xc riding and some long rides,something to have fun on and fall off!!
    i rode the marin b17 which is a similar frame to the nail trail and thought it was nice but it lacked a few bits spec wise but that wasnt the NT.
    took a p7 for a spin and thought it just felt very different, sort of quite harsh (cause its steel) which i quite liked,but i think hte marin is better spec.
    at the mo (dont laugh) i have a dawes watoga with manitou 6 forks.its quite old now but fancy summit new.
  • Tara911
    Tara911 Posts: 136
    I thought all the agreements were over 18 months...

I'm already looking for my next bike... <whistle>
    The futures bright....

The future is PINK
  • I'd reccommend the Orange P7. Steel is real, and all that.....
    jedster wrote:
    Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness.
    FCN 3 or 4 on road depending on clothing
    FCN 8 off road because I'm too old to go racing around.
  • Matt-B
    Matt-B Posts: 112
    I have a P7 S, and I love it. I haven't had any of the rumoured problems - dropouts, puntures etc. It's been lovely. I have a bit of brake rub which I can't seem to stop but I'm almost sure that's more to do with my mechanical ineptitude...