Porc?

Rusty
Rusty Posts: 808
edited October 2008 in MTB general
Has anybody been to Porc in last few months?
last time I went 9beginning of the year) the trails were in a poor state,
just wondering if any tracks have been layed down yet for the downhill type stuff...?
heard there was/is going to be building work on the trails this year

cheers

Russ
:D

Comments

• You mean Penshurst Off Road Course?

Not been there for a good 6 months myself but last time I was there and last I heard the downhill stuff was still going strong. They had a spate of crap track building but apparently that's all fixed now.
    And as for building work, I can't imagine them doing anything with the xc type stuff there and the only major building work I last saw was a rather large clubhouse which was half built,.. Should be about ready by now.

Normally I'd say look on the website, but that's been taken off southern downhill site due to spamming and flaming by the members bless em
  • Rusty
    cheers Papa smurf

think it was prob 6 motnhs back when I was lasy there
    was just really dissapointed with the lack of attention to the downhill side when I went, there were no marked out tracks at all and all the trees/foliage previously used to set out your own persaonal lines had been chopped right back so it was too tricky to make up lines
    hope something has happened as do like it there when things are running sweet
    might have to just check it out
  • Hey,
    Would suggest taking a look at the quarry as I have spent the last 3 weeknds in it with the digger. Its not finished yet but there are alot more jumps and there will be alot more transfers and lines when it is done. Will also be putting in a short pump track at some point. All input on what gets built is welcome. :D
  • Rusty
    sounds good :-)
    was impressed to see so much work going on the trails
    was luvin the new dh lines, which is what I mainly go there for
    good to see it getting the attention it's been needing ;-)
    will defo be back again soon