Fantastico !

moray_gub
moray_gub Posts: 3,328
edited September 2008 in Pro race
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1uFNvaPfV-w

As the commentator says fantastico, great sounding commentary for a worthy WC.

cheers
MG
Gasping - but somehow still alive !

Comments

• Those RAI commentators are brilliant whenever I watch the Giro. They can make paint drying sound exciting. 8)
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Those RAI commentators are brilliant whenever I watch the Giro. They can make paint drying sound exciting. 8)

yea they are superb both pitched in wildly in when Ballan attacked.

cheers
    MG
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • Haha great commentary :D i would much prefer to listen to that than the boring Hugh Porter who always seems 10 seconds behind the action :(
  • leguape
    leguape Posts: 986
    Haha great commentary :D i would much prefer to listen to that than the boring Hugh Porter who always seems 10 seconds behind the action :(

Which is almost certainly not Hugh's fault. his audio is probably fed on a separate circuit to the video which comes off the host broadcaster's feed (in this case RAI) via Eurovision. It's the engineers job to then line things up again, not the commentators who are running off the feed they are given in Italy, not what is output from London.
  • leguape wrote:
    Haha great commentary :D i would much prefer to listen to that than the boring Hugh Porter who always seems 10 seconds behind the action :(

Which is almost certainly not Hugh's fault. his audio is probably fed on a separate circuit to the video which comes off the host broadcaster's feed (in this case RAI) via Eurovision. It's the engineers job to then line things up again, not the commentators who are running off the feed they are given in Italy, not what is output from London.

Fair enough but i stand by my point that he is boring :P