London to Hove off road

Horta
Horta Posts: 64
edited September 2008 in MTB rides
Hello all from the back of beyond (Eastbourne)

I'm doing a ride to the coast off road this Saturday. We were meant to be doing it officially, booked time off and childcare, but forgot to register and now it's full!

But by god we're going to ride it anyway, unofficially though. So we guess it's gonna start 0600ish, but the route?

Would anyone know this? Yes a long shot I know, but....
better a has been, than a never was!

Comments

• Bmjboy
    Bmjboy Posts: 680
    Not a long shot at all! :lol:

Ive got a GPX file of the route you can use on a GPS or use on GoogleEarth etc. Once your in the flow I doubt you will need map as Im sure its well signposted.

PM me your email address.

Not that I encourage that sort of thing as it is a charity event, so I would hope you donate something to the cause.
    "I don't do double-entendres, but I do like to slip a big one in occasionally"

Giant Trance X2 / Garmin Edge 305 / Empty Wallet
  • Horta
    Horta Posts: 64
    Thanks for that. We won't be using any of the rides feeds or anything like that. It was just pure forgetfullness on my part that we missed the registration cut off. :oops:

I've done various BHF rides over the years, I'm not exactly a massive earner of revenue for them! But I always send something there way. Although I read they were expecting a minimum £75 donation, they've obviously got tired of my miserly attempts :D
    better a has been, than a never was!
  • Bmjboy
    Bmjboy Posts: 680
    You've got mail! :roll:
    "I don't do double-entendres, but I do like to slip a big one in occasionally"

Giant Trance X2 / Garmin Edge 305 / Empty Wallet