Dodgy Ebay item selling

bluechair84
bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
edited September 2008 in MTB general
Ok, so this item is for sale:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0269995063

and i have never seen an add like it. As some of you know I'm replacing my Itense and have emigrated to Amercia - I really Can't afford to be ripped off right now as my financial security is very low. I emailed him and got this response :

My best price for this item is $800(us dollars)/unit. It is brand new in sealed boxes, equipped with all accessories and with warranty ,that you can use worldwide, provided by factory.To ship the item i use UPS Worldwide Express Plus and in 48-72 hours you will have the item at your door. I will cover all the shipping and duty taxes ! If you are wondering how do i have this incredible prices i want to tell you that i just opened a new store in Europe and this week i have promotional prices. As a return policy you will have 14 days money back guarantee(if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back for an full and NO QUESTION refound).For our protection we will do this deal trough ebay and our transaction will be supervised by ebay safe harbour team. In this method we will be 100% protected against description error and fraud. I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!

And you know what they say about things that are too good to be true... Only idiots fall for it. Which I can be sometimes - so does anyone know what kind of deal this is goign to turn out to be?

Comments