Evil Evil Kids

jellybellywmb
jellybellywmb Posts: 1,379
edited September 2008 in The bottom bracket
Quick visit to the library this evening to get some Cd's and encountered what can only be called a gang of drunk/stoned Evil Evil teenaged girls.

Came in swearing, smoking, drinking and demanding they be let use the pc,s.
Old mild mannered librarian did hi best to be polite and ask them to calm down but it was obvious it was never going to happen.
They then turned there attention to the weakest most vulnerable girl who was on a computer and decided they wanted her off.(girl was alittle chubby)
Poor girl stood her ground and refused to move then one female chav scum bag said after several insults were thrown "well at least I am not a little fat cow."
Now this is the good bit of the story.
The girl replied " I may be fat but I can slim, you will never ever be intelligent now fuck off!!"

Then it nearly turned nasty so I had to put myself between her and 6 Evil horrible girls one of whom had the nerve to throw a punch at a 15 stone 6 ft man.

Even when an off duty Policeman put his hat into the ring they would not back off and it took 3 officers and a van to send them on their way.

I do now officially dispair on the state of the nation when you can not even go into a library and be free from abuse.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :evil:
"BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy

Comments

• as long as people like you are prepared to step in, there is hope.
  • Good for you to standing up for the girl. Shame there aren't more people willing to do it.
    We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies - it is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire
  • feel
    feel Posts: 800
    The girl replied " I may be fat but I can slim, you will never ever be intelligent now fark off!!"

quote]

Well done that girl . I am so pleased that my son has finished his schooling in melton, while he was there he met a lot of nice people, but far too many dubious ones.
    We are born with the dead:
    See, they return, and bring us with them.
  • Holey cow. :shock:

I'm speechless............ well ok not for long.

Good on ya mate you at least did your part... it'd take a bit of guts though if they were 6 blokes. They'd probably pull out a knife and stab you right there for not being "respectful enough". :roll:
  • I'm not sure that I would anymore
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • I'm horrified that you weren't arrested for this offence!
    You'll obviously have traumatised these poor, unfortunate girls, so they must be given counselling at once and sent on a nice 2-week holiday to Disneyland to overcome this horrendous incident.
    And you're probably also a hideous paedophile who stalks public places and your intent was obviously to provoke them so you could physically and mentally assault them to further your perverted sexual tastes!
    I'm disgusted that you feel unable to allow them to express their inner feelings.
    Luckily such children from depraved, err, sorry, deprived backgrounds will qualify for free internet access as announced by Gordon Brown at this week's Labour Conference.
    Thus will be able to grow up to become upstanding and useful members of society, unlike the fat girl, who'll just be a burden upon the health service.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Good on you for getting involved - many wouldn't.

I hate this country more each day - full of people who think they can do whatever the f*ck they like with no consequences. Most of the time, they are proved right.

At the weekend we had a young South African lad stay with us while on a rugby tour. He insisted on calling me "Sir" and the missus "Maam" even though we told it was not necessary. "We have to refer to all adults like that in South Africa" he told us. Admittedly, he was from a wealthy family and has benefitted from good schooling and I know South Africa's crime problems are on the whole much worse than here, but it was refreshing for a 13 year-old to show such respect for his peers.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Bronzie wrote:
    At the weekend we had a young South African lad stay with us while on a rugby tour. He insisted on calling me "Sir" and the missus "Maam" even though we told it was not necessary. "We have to refer to all adults like that in South Africa" he told us. Admittedly, he was from a wealthy family and has benefitted from good schooling and I know South Africa's crime problems are on the whole much worse than here, but it was refreshing for a 13 year-old to show such respect for his peers.

I'm sure he was a very polite and pleasant lad, but how is addressing you in a way that you've specifically requested he doesn't respectful?
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    It wasn't that I told him not to, I simply told him I didn't mind him using my christian name. Force of habit meant that he carried on with what he felt most comfortable with.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    blame facebook
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • as long as people like you are prepared to step in, there is hope.

Exactly right. This country, and I speak as an outsider who grew up with an ambivalence to it is full to the rafters of kind, honest, generous, decent people.
    Dan
  • feel wrote:
    The girl replied " I may be fat but I can slim, you will never ever be intelligent now fark off!!"

Well done that girl.

Seconded. Reminds me of the classic Churchill riposte on being accused of having had too much to drink; "Yes, Madam, and you are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober" :wink:

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • mr_hippo
    mr_hippo Posts: 1,051
    The girl replied " I may be fat but I can slim, you will never ever be intelligent now fark off!!":
    I admit that I am lazy when it comes to learning Thai - my wife speaks good English so I rely on her, possibly too much.
    I was sick of people poking me in the guts and saying 'Fat' so I wrote a piece out and asked Mrs Hippo to translate it for me - it starts off with "I know I'm fat and I don't need you to tell me", it goes on to say " Tomorrow, I may be slim but you will always be impolite!" When I present the card to them, I ask them in Thai "Can you read Thai?" I always get an apology!