Ninja's on bikes...

2»

Comments

• Littigator
    Littigator Posts: 1,262

Could i get an extra +1 on my FCN for those??

:twisted:

YOU...young lady do not need any adjustment to your FCN at all seeing as you are already the tormentor of any sensible cyclist in the Shebu area. I mean, I'll bet half the cyclists around there already ride around crying most of the time, the trauma of being passed by a lady riding a fixie with sandals on!!! How much worse do you want to make it for them eh?
    Roadie FCN: 3

Fixed FCN: 6
  • What does FCN stand for?

the only thing I could see that might be remotely likely is "Federation of Canadian Naturists".
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Spot on.
  • Littigator
    What does FCN stand for?

the only thing I could see that might be remotely likely is "Federation of Canadian Naturists".

Yes, that's the one...didn't you go to the drinks on Friday you couldn't have missed us

:wink:

• Littigator wrote:

Could i get an extra +1 on my FCN for those??

:twisted:

YOU...young lady do not need any adjustment to your FCN at all seeing as you are already the tormentor of any sensible cyclist in the Shebu area. I mean, I'll bet half the cyclists around there already ride around crying most of the time, the trauma of being passed by a lady riding a fixie with sandals on!!! How much worse do you want to make it for them eh?

As traumatic as possible... I'm trying to amp up the market for second-hand roadies in my area... a sticker/patch saying 'give up and sell me your bike' may be in order. I'll attach it to one of my two panniers.... :twisted:
  • moonio
    moonio Posts: 802
    Hope that would be a Basil pannier handbag :D

17192L.jpg
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    moonio wrote:
    Hope that would be a Basil pannier handbag :D

17192L.jpg

I got one of those a couple of weeks ago. Am sooooooooooo happy with it. I don't use it often, but just the thought of it brings a smile to my face.
  • I simply do not think it is possible for a male to comprehend the direction of this thread.
  • Coriander
    I simply do not think it is possible for a male to comprehend the direction of this thread.

But imagine, AT, how your life would be transformed when out and about in town if you could carry around a funky bag instead of lugging around a cumbersome, ugly pannier.
  • In my practical hat (and practical sandals), does it have a shoulder strap?
  • I have a courier bag covered in oil and sweat.

I still don't understand. I don't go out and about town. Perhaps that is the problem.
  • Littigator
    AT you're straying into dangerous territory there, do not, I repeat do NOT go near the ladies section of this thread!

You have been warned...

• Coriander
    I have a courier bag covered in oil and sweat.

I still don't understand. I don't go out and about town. Perhaps that is the problem.

Do you not go out and about in town becasue you have a courier bag covered in oil and sweat? Or is your courier bag covered in oil and sweat because you don't go out and about in town and have nothing else to do but play with the oil can?
  • Coriander
    In my practical hat (and practical sandals), does it have a shoulder strap?

Tsk, no! But you don't need one. It would spoil the look of it completely if it had a shoulder strap - it's a shopper!!
  • Hmmmm, then I'll stick with my ugly ones... I need the shoulder straps, they're too heavy to carry by handles!
  • moonio
    I use the built in handle over my shoulder and tuck the bag under my arm when I go shopping, it gets lots of comments..
    I have this colour
    17060L.jpg
  • Coriander
    moonio wrote:
    I use the built in handle over my shoulder and tuck the bag under my arm when I go shopping, it gets lots of comments..
    I have this colour
    17060L.jpg

Me too! And as you cycle through Lewisham, where I live, we should keep an eye out for each other - won't be hard to miss if we using those!
  • moonio
    Haha cool!!
  • Well my post on womens cycling clothing should have had a link to primal sports clothing. I'm sure it was there!

here it is again.

http://www.primal-sports.com
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails
  • Coriander
    Andrew - thank you.
  • moonio
    Well my post on womens cycling clothing should have had a link to primal sports clothing. I'm sure it was there!

here it is again.

What is this? :shock:
    ACBLW10U.gif
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,099
    I've given up any semblance of comprehension of this thread

BTW, why is it only the laydeeeez and Biondino who have their photos as their avatars (oh, and me...)

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Mine was because when I first started posting everyone thought I was a bloke...
  • Coriander wrote:
    I have a courier bag covered in oil and sweat.

Do you not go out and about in town becasue you have a courier bag covered in oil and sweat? Or is your courier bag covered in oil and sweat because you don't go out and about in town and have nothing else to do but play with the oil can?

The phenomena are unrelated. Simply, I wonder if not "going out and about in town" means that I have thus far failed to encounter any disadvantage associated with owning merely a functional bag as opposed to an ornamental one. Rather like being blissfully unaware of the shortcomings of house slippers (which I also do not own, for the avoidance of doubt) until one leaves the house and attempts to walk to work in them.
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Mine's cos I thought I looked kind of drowsily handsome :)
  • moonio
    SecretSam wrote:
    I've given up any semblance of comprehension of this thread

This thread is about getting in touch with your inner girl and not minding if your bike looks like this

50032.jpg
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,593
    Coriander wrote:
    moonio wrote:
    I have this colour
    17060L.jpg

Me too! And as you cycle through Lewisham, where I live, we should keep an eye out for each other - won't be hard to miss if we using those!

I'll see your unusual ladylike pannier, and raise you a higher vis one!
    ortlieb-bk-yel.jpg
    AND it has a shoulder strap :wink:
    AND it's waterproof!

How much are the ones are above anyway 'Whisper on' My girlfriend may well want one 'Whisper off'

Dan
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • moonio
    Thats a nice bag too!!

I got my Basil for about £30 on ebay, its quite expensive I guess but I liked the design...#

you can get them here too

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/113253.html

the design is called Mirte.

113253_2.jpg
  • moonio wrote:
    Well my post on womens cycling clothing should have had a link to primal sports clothing. I'm sure it was there!

here it is again.

What is this? :shock:
    ACBLW10U.gif

erm... sorry, that's for men. to keep our ... 'bit' warm.
    :wink::wink:

It's an arm warmer.

Unfortunately, arm and leg warmers don't seem to wrok on me. maybe it's because I've got hairy arms and legs.

Bev (my wife) loves hers though.
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails