Santa cruz theived from Centre Parcs

dlangers
dlangers Posts: 18
edited September 2008 in MTB stolen
Just got back from Centre Parcs in Thetford forest minus my Heckler and my misse`s Halfords jobby. Got up this morning to go into the forest only to find them both missing. They had a massive Oxford chain and lock a Krptonight d-lock and cable plus another small cable lock holding them both together plus they were fixed to the racks but it still didnt stop the thieving little F**ks. So if anyone offers you a cheap Black anodised Heckler with full X0 and Hope it could be mine so if anyone hears anything i would be gratefull if you let me know.Thanks. :(:(

Comments

• gthang
    gthang Posts: 293
    The thieving sh*ts must have been there for some time cutting / breaking through all those locks. By the sounds of it you could not have done much more to keep them safe

Bad luck! I feel for you.....
  • joed05
    joed05 Posts: 794
    thats weird, my mate had his A-Line nicked from Center Parcs as well. No-one take your bike there anymore!!! they will be nicked i reckon.
    Best quote ever (pinkbike): "i've heard that Hill pees, deffecates, vomits and masturbates before each race to keep the weight down"
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I went to Centre Parcs in the Lakes in May and disturbed someone trying to take the bikes off the rack, having packed up to go, we were returning from the pre journey family wee.