Post a photo of your other ride.

carlosthejackal
carlosthejackal Posts: 176
edited September 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Or your bird, bloke, whatever. Let's see what you other halves look like.

My fantastic wife overlooking El Chorro gorge in Andalucia, Southern Spain.

n734227510_324163_6003.jpg

And at our wedding reception last year. She's got "tendencies".... :twisted:

n734227510_197907_4318.jpg

That smile makes my heart sing!
I am considerably more rock and roll than you.

Road. Mountain. Up hill and down dale...

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Whats she doing with the statue lol?

Sorry I cant post a pic, I have no other half!
  • willhub wrote:
    Whats she doing with the statue lol?

She's having a feel. She's got a thing for other ladies boobies. Nothing kinky, just in a Trinny & Susannah "God, you've got great t1ts" kind of way.

If you're happy, stay single. That way you won't be subjected to dross like Trinny & Susannah. I love her to bits but some of the kak she insists on watching on the telly drives me to despair.

• Me with my right hand.

n507782492_442516_4935.jpg

It's crude, but someone else would post it if I didn't. I could stick one up of the ex, but apparently there's special websites for that sort of thing!

Think it might be time for something new.......
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • It's ok, I'm still having an affair with Mrs Palm and her five daughters, despite being very happily married (and satisfied)...

• Nick.......

Left Hand!!
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    No, right hand.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    i would but im single woop
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Posting photos of your other half is a very dangerous game, even if she's Angelina Jolie...

Except she's a minger compared to my wife... :wink::D:D
  • Why dangerous?

• Surf-Matt
    Because some wise ar5e is bound to make a comment that pi55es you off.

The amount of times I've seen someone post a pic of their bird and then seen it go wrong.
    Too close to the posting blokes heart to be posted on the 'net.
  • Anonymous
    well heres me and mine:
    Mess Party
    n532397230_1019922_9266.jpg

Greek Wedding
    n532397230_459360_1649.jpg
  • Surf-Matt wrote:

The amount of times I've seen someone post a pic of their bird and then seen it go wrong.

Oh, I see. Nah, no worries about that one mate, I'm aware of the subjectivity of attraction and attractiveness. I'm sure I call her worse than anyone else could possibly manage, and she gives it me right back. Besides, if anyone said anything remotely offensive, I'd let her take care of it herself. She's far more dangerous than me, you've no idea! Besides, she's not bad for an old bird is she?

• Anonymous
    Surf-Matt wrote:

Oh, I see. Nah, no worries about that one mate, I'm aware of the subjectivity of attraction and attractiveness. I'm sure I call her worse than anyone else could possibly manage, and she gives it me right back. Besides, if anyone said anything remotely offensive, I'd let her take care of it herself. She's far more dangerous than me, you've no idea! Besides, she's not bad for an old bird is she?
    Ah, but you calling each other bad things is (I presume) done in good humour.
  • Surf-Matt
    Carlos - no doubting she's pretty but even that could be taken the wrong way!

Anyway, brave move and I think you have got through unscathed!

To be honest this forum is nowhere near as vicious as some.
  • Anonymous
    you might be right there matt, i can think of a few places where this type of thread would atract all sorts of flaming.

i like that the folk on this forum are a bit better behaved.
  • Surf-Matt
    Sheeps - true! Very smiley couple you both are! I am incapable of smiling properly on camera. It's ruined my potential modelling career... :lol::lol:
  • Ah, but you calling each other bad things is (I presume) done in good humour.

Most of the time. If we're rowing, which thankfully doesn't seem to happen very often, we can be quite horrific to each other. But we both agree that a good fight is a great way to clear the air. Besides, making up is always fantastic!

• Anonymous
    Ah, but you calling each other bad things is (I presume) done in good humour.

Most of the time. If we're rowing, which thankfully doesn't seem to happen very often, we can be quite horrific to each other. But we both agree that a good fight is a great way to clear the air. Besides, making up is always fantastic!
    But you know what I mean though, no matter how heated the argument, or how bad the name calling gets, you know deep down that it doesn't really mean anything, whereas some stranger on a public forum passing comments dan damage a person's self esteem somewhat.
  • But you know what I mean though, no matter how heated the argument, or how bad the name calling gets, you know deep down that it doesn't really mean anything, whereas some stranger on a public forum passing comments dan damage a person's self esteem somewhat.

Not me mate, trust me, my skin's thicker than most. Comes with the territory.

• Anonymous
    fine :roll:
  • Although I suppose, as has already been stated, this is a better populated forum than others, and it's unlikely that anyone would stoop so low. As I said, I'm rarely bothered by trolls or flames, it's her that you'd have to watch out for, she's a proper firebrand when she's riled... :twisted:

• Surf-Matt
    Carlos - Mrs Matt is very chilled but when at Uni (ages ago - we were going out - been together 12 years and married almost 9!), some guy cracked onto herat a club. He kept pestering her and pinched her backside - she span round, thumped him clean in the guts and completely winded the guy and knocked him down!! I wasn't there but apparently it was a classic moment!
  • Matt, my other half and her 3 best friends are nicknamed, collectively, as the Witches of Eastwick. They joke about themselves and their coven. It's like Charlie's fecking Angels, they've all got a different talent. Some of the stuff that goes on on their nights out in town would make your hair curl, seriously. Woe betide any bloke who gives them any unsolicited attention. They've been known to cause riots...full on bar-room brawls. It's a sight to behold when they go... :shock: