Just got my tickets to the Cycle Show

Nuggs
Nuggs Posts: 1,804
edited August 2008 in The bottom bracket
Really looking forward to it. It's my first winter season in the saddle, so I'll be looking for plenty of goodies (including a winter frame).

May need to arm myself with an array of credit cards...

Anyone else going?

Comments

• NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Yep i'm going 8)
  • The only problem I've found over the last couple of years at the bike show is that you can't actually buy anything there (apart from in the Condor clothing zone).

You may be able to place orders though.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I've been to it in the distant past - always good to look at stuff, but dont go with ideas that you'll get bargains. I didnt see many.
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    went last year, not sure about this year. Although If I do I may do the duathlon challenge for a laugh (cue uncontrollable sweating for the rest of the day!) :lol:

I agree with Cougie and onehip, it's actually very difficult to actually buy anything apart from in the small retail area. There were actually very few decent freebies as well which was disappointing!
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Going again this year, love it
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    I'll be there just a shame though it moved to Earls Court liked it at the Excel centre.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Excel was a pain to get to. Earls court is easier -but NEC was easier still !
  • richa
    richa Posts: 1,631
    The only problem I've found over the last couple of years at the bike show is that you can't actually buy anything there (apart from in the Condor clothing zone).
    Why is that? Crazy.
    Rich
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    The only problem I've found over the last couple of years at the bike show is that you can't actually buy anything there (apart from in the Condor clothing zone).

You may be able to place orders though.

seems to p*ss on the bonfire of those who claim it was worth paying to be shown adverts because you coukld buy things at bargain prices....Here for example

Oh well, pay as you attend adverts it is then
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666