Bored at work, what to do?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited August 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Well, this is the slowest day ever. I'm basically sat alone in a studio pissing about on the net, taking my mind off a wedding I've got to go to tomorrow. I hate weddings. Apparently, there may even be folk dancing at this one, whoop de doo :roll:
What shall I do?

EDIT:
that's "folk-dancing", not there may be some "dancing-folks" yawn.

Comments

• Really throw a spanner in the works and line dance?
    Scott Ransom 10

Stumpy FSR Comp

Wilier Izoard

1994 Shogun Prairie Breaker Expert...ahhh yesssss

'I didnt need those front teeth anyway..'
  • Anonymous
    haha! line dance!
    Or maybe put on a face mask, and white gloves, get some glow sticks, and "ave it large"!!

This is insane, just been for a walk around, and there's only 3 people here, out of 25 or more usually!
    Apparently, it's going to be even emptier on tuesday, although the big boss is in.
  • Anonymous
    sounds like the perfect recipe for an early knock off to me, sneak out and spend the weekend in excitement over whther you got found out or not?
  • Anonymous
    meh, I was going to, but the two girls left here have just realised that they haven't got a key, or the security codes to lock up, so have asked me to wait until they leave.
    I'll be finished in 10 minutes anyway.

I'm dreading this wedding. :cry:
  • Anonymous
    i have only ever enjoyed one wedding and that was my own* i cant be arsed with other peoples weddings, i dont really like being around lots of people i dont know, infact, i just dont like people in general, my wife hates that i am so anti-social.

*honest, it was alright:

n764929607_728188_9880.jpg
  • Anonymous
    i have only ever enjoyed one wedding and that was my own* i cant be arsed with other peoples weddings, i dont really like being around lots of people i dont know, infact, i just dont like people in general, my wife hates that i am so anti-social.

*honest, it was alright:
    See, that's how I feel. I'm fine with smaller groups, but if I'm in a large crowd of people I don't know, I tend to become quite introverted. I don't know if it's a mild form of agoraphobia or what, but I just don't like being in large groups of strangers. Or even just large groups, for that matter.
    I get quite annoyed with myself, quite often a crowd of us can be having a really good laugh, then once we go somewhere where there's loads and loads of people, I sort of dissappear inwards if you know what I mean.
  • Anonymous
    i do know what you mean, its a strange thing for me becuase when i am in uniform and instructing for example, i can stand up in front of generals and commanding officers and have no problem with having my instructions followed or telling them my opinion (i know how to be tactful though)

but in social groups, i hate being in groups too big or with strangers especially. it makes me very uncomfortable until i start to feel not quite agressive but certainly less sociable
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Shag a Bridesmaid and/or fight with the Groom? Line dancing is plan C.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.