Hey All

Furious7
Furious7 Posts: 13
edited August 2008 in MTB beginners
Just wanting to say Hi to everyone on this forum, i found it because its dotted all around the "What MountainBike" Mag and am very glad to have found a site like this! :D

I'm 14 from Cambridge and really want to get into Mountain Biking but not sure where to start lol there seem to be too many bikes to choose from, but the Focus Fat Boy has cought my eye by being a top rated sub £500 bike in the WMTB magazine.

Also i have had a look at the What bike to get thread

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Hello!

Good bike(s) - if you can, go and see them and sit on them, even test them out.
  • Furious7
    Ive noticed you have the "What Bike?" thread under construction, do you know roughly how long it will be untill its done and whats the Norco Wolverine like? There dosnt seem to be any reviews on it anywhere
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Furious7 wrote:
    do you know roughly how long it will be untill its done

Welcome!

It'll never be 'done' - it's an ongoing thing, brilliantly updated and edited by Supersonic and other forum members.
  • Furious7
    Ok lol but surely if the Focus Fat Boy is rated 9/10 and a WMB winner it should be in the £500 section of that thread? :P
  • The only problem with the Focus Fatboy is getting one! Wiggle are the only UK suppier, and they don't have any left - haven't had for ages!
    Boardman Road Comp '08
    Spesh FSR XC Expert '08
  • Furious7
    Oh i see, i didn't really look properly to see who was selling them because I'm going away tomorrow