Anyone riding near Rushden, Northants this weekend?

Hi there everyone- new to the forum.

Anyone around Rushden, Northants or Bedford this weekend and going out for a ride on the road?

Anyway I could tag along?

Comments

• upsetter
    upsetter Posts: 34
    I am usually out and about in that area (live in Wellingborough).

Early on a Saturday 06:00, later on a Sunday normally about 09:00, reply here and we can sort something out.
  • Happy to come over to Wellingborough and either day is good for me.
  • pauln99
    pauln99 Posts: 76
    quick question for you guys. my family live in your neck of the woods and i've been planning a ride up one weekend (i live in bromley - south east london/kent).

i don't suppose either of you would be aware of a half decent safe and pleasant route down to london?

thanks

paul
  • I don't, I'm afraid mate - sorry.
  • upsetter
    Fallen - apologies for not responding earlier - not been well this week, ill be out tomorrow morning, normally go from wellboro towards overstone, down to ecton, billing + cogenhoe then head out towards sharnbrook via grendon/bozeat, then back thru rushden.

Happy to do whatever route you like (nice to do a different one now + then) so if you have an alternative or a suggestion of whee to meet up post it up.
  • upsetter
    Pauln - sorry don't know really, there must be plenty of nice B roads that will get you up here - get yourself a few maps!