Fangy
Fangy Posts: 2
edited September 2008 in XC and Enduro
Anyone know anything about this?

http://194.130.49.73/

Comments

• Sheppy
    Sheppy Posts: 140
    I'm planning on doing it. Was going to do it in 2006 but fell off my bike and broke my arm 6 weeks before the event. Two friends of mine did it though without me and said it was challenging :D
    I'm looking forward to doing it personnally. Spectacular views etc. Quite rocky though I've been lead to believe.
  • Yep going to do it as well as three mates. Its an awsesome ride and varying scenery all day. Lots of road work in it and at the start and towards the finish. Fast forrest roads and some of Sarn Helen, The Gap and around Talybont.
  • I just found this event and would like to do it, does anyone know if they are still taking applications? I know it says on the site 29th of Aug is the closing date, am i too late?
    "Does Anybody want a round house kick to the face when i'm wearing these bad boys??? Forget about it!"
  • I think the 29th Aug date was to get your name printed on the freebee tshirt. You could probably stil enter - go to the website and email them.
    All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.