Will I be able to buy the following at SITS if needed?

scak456
scak456 Posts: 55
edited December 2008 in XC and Enduro
Tubes
Tyres
Chain

Ta
SK

Comments

• JasonRwmb
    JasonRwmb Posts: 268
    Yes.

Kenda are one of the sponsors, so they will have a stand with tyres and tubes for sale. There are bound to be a couple of general bike stuff stands (I think Swinnerton was the big one last year) they will have anything you could need for your bike.
  • scak456
    scak456 Posts: 55
    Cool - thanks.
  • SiLanc
    SiLanc Posts: 180
    You can usually get some good deals on tyres too.
    Lap by lap analysis, videos, photos, race reports and a map of race locations www.xcenduro.co.uk
  • i know it was ages ago but who else won some tyres in the kenda lucky dip? pair of nevegals for a quid not bad!! what a mud fest that waas but wel up for it again next year
  • SiLanc
    SiLanc Posts: 180
    Pat Adam's seems to be cursed with mud at his events in recent times, mind you, who wasn't this year? The only event I remember being dry was TwentyFour/12. I was talking to Pat at the end of SITS and he said he was genuinely worried that people wouldn't come back. I was quite shocked to hear someone of his pedigree say that as his events sell so well...hard to imagine him not selling an event out.

Keep your fingers crossed for better weather in 2009 (or get your orders in early for 1.5 tyres!)
    Lap by lap analysis, videos, photos, race reports and a map of race locations www.xcenduro.co.uk