Problem with Bikeradar & Firefox

doyler78
doyler78 Posts: 1,951
Yesterday evening I was happily browsing the firefox as I normally do however it suddenly stopped working. I just got a blank screen. After a while I still coudn't access it so I went into Internet Explorer and the website displays there (badly on the main site with text over the top of other text) and I am using the forum from here but I still cannot access from firefox.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Was it just a completely blank screen, or was there a message of some type?

Did you try restarting Firefox?

Which version of Firefox are you using?
  • doyler78
    In work today however when I type the name in it just comes up with a blank screen - no error messages. It started yesterday after I tried to register a vote on your forum and it wouldn't register it instead it tried to open the php file.

I am using the latest version of firefox (not a beta) and checked for updates this morning but was told that I was uptodate. All my other sites were working fine however when I tried to click the link in from new forum replies in my googlemail it would try to launch your site but again it would try to open a php file instead of it being parsed at the server side. I was on another forum which uses php as well however it had no problems in moving between different sub categories and threads.

As I say I can access everything fine in IE7 however I don't really use this browser.

I first experienced this yesterday evening and closed the pc down last night however the problem persisted this morning before I came to work.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    sounds like you need to clear your cookies.

fine for me with FF3.0.1
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • doyler78
    Thanks. Will give it a go when I get home.
  • doyler78
    Cleared my cookies and all is well again. Thanks
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    That used to often happen with me - I've jumped ship to opera now.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr