How long till Cadel whines about it being 3 against 1?

donrhummy
donrhummy Posts: 2,329
edited May 2009 in Pro race
How long till he whines about losing because CSC ganged up on him?

Comments

• How many threads are you going to create? I'm aware it's a free world and everything, but you're bordering on frenzied here! :lol:
  • How many threads are you going to create? I'm aware it's a free world and everything, but you're bordering on frenzied here! :lol:
    Haha! My thoughts exactly.
    Hipster Nascar: A Blog About Track Cycling - http://www.hipsternascar.com.
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    I love pro cycling and other than online, there aren't a lot of people to talk to about it. Remember, you can always ignore a thread and *gasp* not reply to it. :)
  • The Prodigy
    The Prodigy Posts: 832
    It can't be too long
  • The Dr
    The Dr Posts: 21
    donrhummy wrote:
    I love pro cycling and other than online, there aren't a lot of people to talk to about it. Remember, you can always ignore a thread and *gasp* not reply to it. :)

PFFT Are you serious?........You're giving Cadel a hard time for speaking his mind??? Maybe you should take some of your own advice.....if you don't like what he has to say the you could simply IGNORE him
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    I'm not a big fan of Cadel, but I reckon the peloton would be a more boring place without him.

Sure, he might not be the most attacking rider , but he makes up for it with his comments. He provided some of the best soundbites at the 2008 tdf.