pump

andy610
andy610 Posts: 602
edited July 2008 in Road beginners
anyone recommened a good pump ive got a top peak pocket rocket master blaster, but it dont seem too good are there any which also fit with the water bottle bracket but have the long flexable tube like the old long ones

Comments

• Ghengis
    Ghengis Posts: 90
    Blackburn mamoth is quite good :D - pumps MTB tyres up to a decent pressure in no time. No flexy hose though! :(
    Nearly there, just over this hill and round the next corner...

2005 Specialized Rockhopper Disc
    2009 Giant Defy 2.5
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Topeak Road or Mountain Morph - I think they come with a bottle cage bracket. They have the flexi tube, and a mini-track pump design, as good as you can get IMHO.
  • Sun Dodger
    Sun Dodger Posts: 393
    Have to say I have had no problems with the Top Peak you already have.... Though if you want something that can replace having a Track Pump at home, then another vote for the Road Morph - Has a clip that fixes round either the top or down tube - It wont go alongside a bottle cage though.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    I'll cast another vote for Topeak Road Morph.

Dennis Noward
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    As an alternative have a look what your LBS has got.

Topeak usually wins the plaudits, probably for good reason, but I picked up the Truflow Evolution for £15 from my LBS.....

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/product-SJSC ... -15308.htm

The model I got doesn't have a pressure guage, but at half the price of the Topeak it's great value, pumps to 120 psi and more than good enough to get you home.
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...